Bills Gilmore threw Fitzpatrick for a loop on draft day 2012

HOUSE

I too thought that until I heard about his attitude and personality. Boy am I glad to have him though. And even if he didn't lobe the thought of Buffalo, no one can resist 74,000 screaming fans on Sunday. He'll learn to love it in no time.

If you saw the interview with Fitz, you could tell he was just goofing around. Also, even more importantly, that TV shot of Gilmore was not his reaction to being selected by the Bills. He had already spoke with Gailey or Nix on the phone a minute or two before the TV camera was on him after the announcement. He knew well before that he was being chosen. He was reflecting and introspective (he said this) on what it meant to be drafted like that, not about the team that chose him.

He was reflecting and introspective (he said this) on what it meant to be drafted like that, not about the team that chose him.

He was thinking of the arc of Mark Sanchez's 15 yard "out" and doing the necessary calculus in his head.

Edited by Webster Guy

Pretty stupid article honestly fitz comments dont really make sense

Huh? Fitz' reaction was the same as a lot of Bills fans who thought Gilmore looked unhappy to be selected by the Bills. After getting to know him, Fitz know realizes it was because Gilmore is a reserved guy, not because he was unhappy.