Please help us buy votes!!

Who cares what you think?

No!

Shut up and take your !@#$ing medicine.

You're ignorance doesn't do you any favor. I get that these are hype-polarized times in the U.S., but I would have preferred if you just said at the beginning you would oppose anything and everything from the current administration than we could have skipped the whole part where I use logic to try justify a policy...

Look there are some legitimate criticism of the principal writedown program: One I would accept is that 1) maybe cost of program is underestimated, 2) the cost of the program is so high would require additional taxation and that would hurt the economy.

I do not think that to be the case, but there is at least a degree of plausibility to the arguments - I think the reality is this would be a good program to pursue and it would assist and aid a recovery of the U.S. Economy. But there is no sense having this discussion if you can't carry your own weight, your arguments lack integrity. I think it would benefit you in the future if you opened your mind to at least considering the other side rather than covering you eyes and ears, when you do that, you end up blind and deaf.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're ignorance doesn't do you any favor. I get that these are hype-polarized times in the U.S., but I would have preferred if you just said at the beginning you would oppose anything and everything from the current administration than we could have skipped the whole part where I use logic to try justify a policy...

Look there are some legitimate criticism of the principal writedown program: One I would accept is that 1) maybe cost of program is underestimated, 2) the cost of the program is so high would require additional taxation and that would hurt the economy.

I do not think that to be the case, but there is at least a degree of plausibility to the arguments - I think the reality is this would be a good program to pursue and it would assist and aid a recovery of the U.S. Economy. But there is no sense having this discussion if you can't carry your own weight, your arguments lack integrity. I think it would benefit you in the future if you opened your mind to at least considering the other side rather than covering you eyes and ears, when you do that, you end up blind and deaf.

It really does detract from whatever point you're trying to make when you start a post with "You're ignorance doesn't..."

Not that your argument was all that sound to begin with. Market manipulation? Never works. May as well try magic.

It really does detract from whatever point you're trying to make when you start a post with "You're ignorance doesn't..."

Not that your argument was all that sound to begin with. Market manipulation? Never works. May as well try magic.

Ignorance refers to the quotes I had above it by world traveller. re-read those quotes if you have a second, if you don't think that's ignorance than so be it but i call a spade a spade.

As you to your point about market manipulation and magic. Again I don't consider this to be market manipulation or magic. The market already failed, right now we have borrowers who are underwater, and lenders who wrote bad loans. A policy such as principal debt write downs goal is to expedite the process, avoid the death spiral of foreclosures and increase economic mobility so that families may move to areas where the economy is stronger and jobs are available (this also benefits familes that don't move as there are 1 less person looking for a job in Tempe arizona) e.g. Texas, North Dakota. If you want to argue the logic than do so, but don't give me platitudes and generalities, argue merits and specifics.

Ignorance refers to the quotes I had above it by world traveller. re-read those quotes if you have a second, if you don't think that's ignorance than so be it but i call a spade a spade.

As you to your point about market manipulation and magic. Again I don't consider this to be market manipulation or magic. The market already failed, right now we have borrowers who are underwater, and lenders who wrote bad loans. A policy such as principal debt write downs goal is to expedite the process, avoid the death spiral of foreclosures and increase economic mobility so that families may move to areas where the economy is stronger and jobs are available (this also benefits familes that don't move as there are 1 less person looking for a job in Tempe arizona) e.g. Texas, North Dakota. If you want to argue the logic than do so, but don't give me platitudes and generalities, argue merits and specifics.

I would...but everyone else here was arguing merits and specifics, and you dismissed them with "You're ignorance..."

Why should I bother?

I would...but everyone else here was arguing merits and specifics, and you dismissed them with "You're ignorance..."

Why should I bother?

The ignorant comment was intended for World Traveller, should of specified his name... figured since I referred his quotes above. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by JuanGuzman

The ignorant comment was intended for World Traveller, should of specified his name... figured since I referred his quotes above. Sorry for the confusion.

Why should I bother repeating what I've already opined about at length to a thick-headed person such as yourself. I've made my views clear if you can't comprehend them, that's your problem. Why don't we try this, how about you go back and re read each post I wrote and then we will try it again. If you come back with the same nonsense you will receive a response that is appropriate to your reply.

Deal?

The difference is your view is to impose itself on all of us at the hand of your government. The view opposite yours asks for the freedom to live one's life without constantly having to assume liability for your feel-good "solution".

The argument that if you're not allowed to run your experiments that we all have to suffer from your inaction is is fundamentally different because you are claiming a positive right; worse yet, one that violates the negative rights of another. The irony is you see it as a way to free people when in actuality it casts them deeper into bondage.

I got news for you, you have been living in America before Obama became President.