Minka Kelly Sex Tape

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn a lot of these gals are sluts. Really reinforces hollywoods pervasive casting couch reputation Not saying. I won't watch it if she's legal and it comes out. Just saying

But you will watch it if she is a minor? :devil:

The whole entertainment biz thing is a very very slippery slope.....you can get extremely lucky and find reputable people to guide your career but you have to weed them out in a sea of sharks........

but....if this is what someone really wants to do?

But in the case of Minka Kelly, at least from the article, there is nothing indicating that the person she is on the tape with was involved in showbiz... we have a new generation that is growing up in a time when there every move is captured and cataloged somewhere, for someone to see later. If this kind of technology was easily accessible to me when I was in my teens, god knows what I would have filmed!

But you will watch it if she is a minor? :devil:

No and reading the article it sounds like it wouldnt be out in that case anyway. Which I don't get because of age of consent in n Mexico where it was filmed is 17 (the debate is whether she was 18 or 16 days shy of it). I know consent varies from state to state but does that mean distribution to all 50 is restricted if it doesn't meet anyone of the requirements? Also what about overseas distribution? Some countries age of consent I think is as low as 13.

No and reading the article it sounds like it wouldnt be out in that case anyway. Which I don't get because of age of consent in n Mexico where it was filmed is 17 (the debate is whether she was 18 or 16 days shy of it). I know consent varies from state to state but does that mean distribution to all 50 is restricted if it doesn't meet anyone of the requirements? Also what about overseas distribution? Some countries age of consent I think is as low as 13.

I dunno...but you're not going to watch it anyways...right?

Sure will if its legal for me to do so. Geesh what in the hell made you think otherwise ?

Sorry...I guess I misunderstood your first post...I thought you were taking a moral high ground. Shoulda known better! :thumbsup:

You should have known you have a serious problem with reading comprehension. Not 1st time this has happened.

Yup!

An ill advised period after saying is what has caused this confusion.

Thanks bbb! I have a problem with comprehending poorly written posts, sometimes! It's all good JSP, as long as we agree, a Minka Kelly tape has some posibilities! :thumbsup:

Edited by Buftex

An ill advised period after saying is what has caused this confusion.

Yeah I know iPhone auto correct is a nuisance. But it seems most others do too and can make sense of things.yeah man I won't be posting anything for a few days after that tape comes out anyway. There should be no confusion why lol

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Damn a lot of these gals are sluts. Really reinforces hollywoods pervasive casting couch reputation Not saying. I won't watch it if she's legal and it comes out. Just saying

Dont slut shame. Everyone loves sex. And this was with a boyfriend, so not sure why you are assuming she slept her way to the top...