Pats Comeback 2011

When the kick went through the uprights, I ran outside, took the Bills flag off of my suburban Boston home and began running up and down the street chanting "Let's go Buffalo!"

My neighbors wouldn't come out of their houses...

I wish they would show the PI before Jackson's 1 yard TD run. That was pretty important since it did get us a chunk of yards.

Didn't that also reverse an absolutely horrible interception in the endzone by Fitzpatrick as well?

Didn't that also reverse an absolutely horrible interception in the endzone by Fitzpatrick as well?

You call it horrible, I call it strategic.

Either way, it was ugly as sin.

So no, Teen Angel, that play should NOT have made the final cut.

You call it horrible, I call it strategic.

Either way, it was ugly as sin.

So no, Teen Angel, that play should NOT have made the final cut.

Haha, yeah for once we had a little luck on our side that day. I was at the game and sitting near a bunch of Pats fans. They were pretty smug all game long. It was nice to see them file out heads down and dejected.

One of the best Sundays of my entire lifetime. Watched the game in a Jets bar (it wasn't televised on my local affiliate), so everyone had one thing in common ... we all hated the Pats. So for 4 hours, everyone was a Bills fan. It was like a friggin' Who concert in there. Thanks for sharing the link.

I was outside when Lindell got ready for the kick (didn't want to watch it cuz I was afraid of the worst). Next thing I heard was all my neighbors around me screaming and cheering (which is nice because I had just moved and didn't know any of my neighbors or that they were Bills fans).

I was still a manager at Best Buy when that game was on, one of the other managers pranked me by getting on our radio and telling me that Lindell shanked the kick as time expired. I then proceeded to head to the break room, catch the actual score and freaked out for hours.