Fitz vs. Vick

Fitz vs Vick  

108 members have voted

1. 1. If given the choice, would you take Vick over Fitz?

• Vick
    • Fitz
  2. 2. Is calling Fitz names like Fitzgarbage cool for a full grown man?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but no more annoying than calling him Fitzmagic

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be a great thread! Glad you are so taken by his words that you did this. This will be people who haven't forgave Vick and everyone else being a "homer."

Should add "who grows a better beard?" It would have added so much!

This is going to be a great thread! Glad you are so taken by his words that you did this. This will be people who haven't forgave Vick and everyone else being a "homer."

Should add "who grows a better beard?" It would have added so much!

I have forgiven him, and those who haven't I feel are petty. Sure what he did was bad, but he has gone above and beyond any NFL sanctioned requirements to make good. The answer to the beard question.....Me! I grow the better beard.

Vick is a better athlete but not a better QB.

Fitz isnt accurate enough to simply say hes a better QB. His reads are superior but putting the football on the mark is comparable to Vick. In the end they are both decent NFL Passers, that arent elite or horrible. The difference is one of those guys is all world explosive with his feet and changes every game hes in because of it.

Vick is the superior player hands down. I like Fitz, think the team can do well with Fitz, but given the chance to start Vick over Fitz I would go with Vick every time. If it was a question of starting one or the other over a season than Vick's injury history comes into play but in terms of quarterbackiness it is Vick by a solid mile.