Is Mitt Romney A Dirty Tax Cheat?

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2012/07/14/u-s-is-building-criminal-cases-in-rate-fixing/?nl=todaysheadlines&emc=edit_th_20120715

One wonders if this is a reason Mitt boy is raising so much money. If he is elected this case will probably end post haste.

Oh!!!!!!!!!!! That's what you think happened? Actually I was rubbing your face in my crap and your moderator buddy kicked me out to save you. You need help, I don't. How's my poop taste?

You are totally classless and showing why you were previously banned.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody believes anything you say, now. And you think an obviously idiotic statement like that will help your credibility, Timeshare?

I suppose you are going to follow me around again? Instead of trying to pick a fight out of the blue, why don't you contribute something useful?

I suppose you are going to follow me around again? Instead of trying to pick a fight out of the blue, why don't you contribute something useful?

Nah, it's more fun to snipe when you say something particularly stupid.

But it has to be something other than your normal stupid because I have no desire to rack up 100,000 posts in a single week.

Nah, it's more fun to snipe when you say something particularly stupid.

But it has to be something other than your normal stupid because I have no desire to rack up 100,000 posts in a single week.

So, you think having a mind of your own is stupid? Wow. I can see how you would feel that way, but I'm surprised you would admit it. I guess that is a typical way for a liberal to think though.