Brad Pitt's Mom

I got this link to the Mormon Articles of Faith from a Mormon friend of mine.

Crikes, they sound like a seedy bunch. Especially the last one:

We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.

Sounds like these folks are clearly out of touch with reality and life in modern America.

I got this link to the Mormon Articles of Faith from a Mormon friend of mine.

Crikes, they sound like a seedy bunch. Especially the last one:

We believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul—We believe all things, we hope all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.

Sounds like these folks are clearly out of touch with reality and life in modern America.

Yes, they believe in that.

They also believe in magic underwear.

Yes, they believe in that.

They also believe in magic underwear.

OMG! In this day and age?

Next thing we'll find out they take holy communion by eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Christ.

OMG! In this day and age?

Next thing we'll find out they take holy communion by eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Christ.

Hey, they're just weird, not cannibals.

Seriously...the Mormons I know are some of the nicest people I've ever met. But the devout ones are a little bit out there (not a lot, just enough to make one go "Seriously? No, really...seriously?" I've got family members who are crazier.)

I actually dated a devout Mormon once for a brief time. That was...surreal. Again, very nice lady. But it was different. (And before anyone asks: no, I never got to see the magic underwear.)

To summarize: Brad Pitt's mom has an opinion.

That's news?

I agree, its not much.

But, if Brad Pitt"s mom was the "New Face of Terror"

now you got something.............................................................

Edited by B-Man

Hey, they're just weird, not cannibals.

Seriously...the Mormons I know are some of the nicest people I've ever met. But the devout ones are a little bit out there (not a lot, just enough to make one go "Seriously? No, really...seriously?" I've got family members who are crazier.)

I actually dated a devout Mormon once for a brief time. That was...surreal. Again, very nice lady. But it was different. (And before anyone asks: no, I never got to see the magic underwear.)

same here tom. but it was brief...