Free Sunday Ticket!

I'm not sure how much longer DirecTV has this contract but I wouldn't be surprised to see it spread to all providers at a reduced price. The number of Thu games has reduced the number of Sun games and the need for Sunday Ticket. As a new DirecTV customer I get Sunday Ticket free for the 1st year and hope to see the price reduced in the future.

I signed up for directv in January last year and got it for free and now that they have the new rates out I called and ask if I would need to pay for it since it was pretty much at the end of the season. After minimal complaining I ended up getting re-upped for another season for free. At least the customer support is reasonable/logical.

I'm not sure how much longer DirecTV has this contract but I wouldn't be surprised to see it spread to all providers at a reduced price. The number of Thu games has reduced the number of Sun games and the need for Sunday Ticket. As a new DirecTV customer I get Sunday Ticket free for the 1st year and hope to see the price reduced in the future.

Pretty excited about the upcoming Breaking Bad season on AMC as well.

AMC wants to kill with the amount of money they want..........so I say great for DISH!

I have directv however, and I watch walking dead so I'm good.....and I got the ticket for 99 bucks and had the last cple for free.....

I don't agree with AMC though

• 2 weeks later...