More changes to parking at the stadium

We would like to provide you with a new opportunity to purchase a Buffalo Bills Season Parking Pass that includes one parking pass for each of the nine Bills home games at Ralph Wilson Stadium in 2012. This Season Parking Pass will only cost $144 ($16 per game x 9 games) and will save you $9 per game and $81 for the season. If you choose not to purchase the Season Parking Pass, the individual game parking cost will remain $25 per game, which equates to $225 for the nine home games. Please note that the $5 off parking coupon will not be available this season.

The Season Parking Pass will be valid in ANY OF THE PUBLIC LOTS and cars will be admitted into the parking lots on a first come, first serve basis.

If you choose to park in the Public Lots without the Season Parking Pass, you will simply need to pay $25 cash as in the past.

Please note that this Season Parking Pass does not guarantee a specific parking lot or parking space, since where you park will be based on whatever time you arrive at Ralph Wilson Stadium, the number of cars arriving to park, and the traffic flow. However, the price point is a good savings for those that wish to take advantage of the Season Parking Pass offer, and having the parking pass instead of a cash transaction will help improve the parking lot entry process for fans.

I know it's early in the morning down in Florida, but aren't there 7 games at the Ralph?

UNLESS... They're saying that the Bills will clinch home-field advantage in the playoffs, therefor adding two home games to the seven we already add, equalling 9! :w00t:

Edited by Teen Insight

I've used the parking pass these past several years and prefer it. There were times when I'd pay cash that I'd forget to stop at my bank on the way, so I'd end up paying ATM fees on the Thruway to get cash.

Was your parking pass for Prefered parking next to the stadium. I think the parking pass Jay is talking about will be in the Disney lots.

Was your parking pass for Prefered parking next to the stadium. I think the parking pass Jay is talking about will be in the Disney lots.

Prefered, the "hoity-toity" people lots. Still, I was after them for years while I was a Blue Coat to come up with a pre-paid parking pass system, just for the reason I stated above.

The letter as represented in the OP states that the parking pass is good at any of the stadium lots, excluding the preferred lots of course. So this isn't just for the Disney style parking, unless all of the lots are doing that now (I hope not).

Edited by UpperDeck

Jack is made of money. He sits in the club seats.:devil: