So, soooo many improvements over last year!!

All this looks good and sounds good.

Bottom line though is we won't know for sure until January 2013.

If then we have gotten back to or over the Jauron Line (7-9), then yeah, it was an improvement.

I'm waiting until then to render judgement.

Its all on two things, 1- Fitz the team lives or dies on its QB, for the most part the pieces are in place lets see if he is our guy. 2- Health, Every team needs some injury luck in order to win the NFL is pretty much a battle of attrition.

Absolutely correct. Here's the thing, however. There was a time back in 1993? 1996? 1997? If you were a Pats* fan. all you saw on the schedule when "Buffalo" was involved was a big, fat "L". That was a long time ago. You don't remember it, I barely do, and the majority of the Pats* Nation certainly doesn't. But times changed, didn't they?

I don't care about the Pats* being in the AFC East. Here's the gig - this may be the year that the Bills start their own winning streak. I'm thinking about sweeping the Pats* in the regular season, and then spanking their loose-lipped fairy bottoms in a Wild Card game. That would be three in a row, and four of the last five. Would you start to believe then? Because the odds of that happening are greater than getting swept by the Pats * this year.

Deal with it.

"Tomorrow's Girls" - Donald Fagan

I remember those days well Steve Grogan feared us. But Grogan is now Brady and there is no way we sweep them this year. Last years W against them included a ton of breaks and we still barely won. I thought their streak was over with the 37-0 home opener with Bledsoe - man was I wrong. You would think you get smarter with age.

What are the differences this year from last year's team??

5. S. Gilmore and A. Williams will be a huge improvement over what we had last year. Gilmore will start from Day 1 and could be a shutdown corner for us, which is something that every successful team needs. McKelvin is in his contract year and looks to be highly motivated to prove himself this year. McGee comes back and adds quality depth. Brooks and Rogers are young and hungry and should help to improve our ST.

Until Aaron Williams proves that he can remain healthy and actually ON THE FIELD, he's not a big upgrade IMO...

I drink the kool-aid every year but this year is different and is gonna be something special, something us fans have deserved for 10+ years. As long as we stay healthy that is. A big if but we are due for a year when all of our studs stayhealthy

Yes! If even half of these chages work out, this team will have no excuse not to have a winning season. I drink the koolaid every year but it's tasting better this year than in a long time.

What are the differences this year from last year's team??

Here are the highlights:

Overall, the Bills have lost very little (CB D. Florence/LT D. Bell - both replaced by better players), but have gained so much.

As a life long Bills fan, this has to be the best off season for the Bills in their history. It gives me the same feeling as when B. Polian traded two R1 picks for OLB C. Bennett.

Love the enthusiasm and optimism! Agree with all your points but especially 1-6. 7-11 are all "prove it"s, but I Bill-ieve they will! :thumbsup: