Mario Williams is 'freaking Hercules,'

I really billeve that these guys are only going to make our offensive line that much better. Most importantly CORDY GLENN's development into a day one starter at LT

That is an interesting thought. Does practicing against a really solid D-line every day make O-line players significantly better? Or, after being physically and mentally destroyed on a daily basis, do they curl up in a ball on the ground crying for their mothers?

Has anyone seen any real life examples of this?

Yeah, it makes me excited to hear the players get excited about each other! It's been a loooong time since I sensed this much enthusiasm from the players or the fans.

Really?

It happens every year at about this time.

Show me the baby.

That is an interesting thought. Does practicing against a really solid D-line every day make O-line players significantly better? Or, after being physically and mentally destroyed on a daily basis, do they curl up in a ball on the ground crying for their mothers?

I would think it makes the OL much better. Having to practice against a really good DL has got to prepare you well for the rest of the league.

I dunno...don't the Giants have a pretty decent OL?

Stevie Johnson talks about Mario Williams on NFL.com:

"A beast, man. He's huge," Johnson said, adding that "the dude's like freaking Hercules out there. He just leans on you and gets a sack. He's looking real strong out there. Our whole defense is looking dominant."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d829d95ac/article/mario-williams-is-freaking-hercules-says-bills-wr

Link includes the 32 in 32 video segment.

Yeah, well that doesn't say much. If it were Wood saying that, it might mean something...but I could lean on Stevie Johnson and get a sack.