Prisco callin Bills fans wagon jumpers!!!

Hawk

The whole premise of his article is asinine. Why would he get nasty emails when he was ripping on the Bills at 0-4? We all agreed they sucked. Doesn't mean people weren't on the wagon. Idiot.

186219[/snapback]

The guy never has a positive thing to say about us anyway....screw him.

The guy's rankings bite. He has no idea what he'd doing.

I just sent him the following e-mail:

Why bother even doing rankings when you follow the actual standings so closely? You write that you ranked the Jets ahead of the Bills because they split head-to-head and the Jets have the better record, and your ranked the Broncos ahead of the Bills because the Broncos own the conference tie-breaker if the teams tied.

But, and I think you would agree, the Bills are playing much better than both the Broncos and Jets. Isn't the point of any NFL ranking system to rank based on how good the teams actually are, oftentimes irrespective of the actual standings? And if that's not the point, then I'll dispense with reading your rankings and save time by just reading the actual NFL standings.

The guy's rankings bite. He has no idea what he'd doing.

I just sent him the following e-mail:

Why bother even doing rankings when you follow the actual standings so closely? You write that you ranked the Jets ahead of the Bills because they split head-to-head and the Jets have the better record, and your ranked the Broncos ahead of the Bills because the Broncos own the conference tie-breaker if the teams tied.

But, and I think you would agree, the Bills are playing much better than both the Broncos and Jets. Isn't the point of any NFL ranking system to rank based on how good the teams actually are, oftentimes irrespective of the actual standings? And if that's not the point, then I'll dispense with reading your rankings and save time by just reading the actual NFL standings.

186229[/snapback]

GJ...JR..bet he wont post that in his column... :(:devil:

He ask's where the Bills fans where? 

I wrote him......."Selling out The Ralph, even at 0-4!" 

Thats where Bills fans have been.

186283[/snapback]

His logic is a bit funny. He wondered why no "fans" complained about our rankings when we were 0-4. Well, duh, it's because we deserved it. That's not being fair-weathered. That's being intelligent.

This is bull sh--, because clearly Denver is inferior to the Bills at this point in the season, a fool could see it. We need to start "blacklisting" sportswriters. As for teh TBD Blacklist, I nominate Prisco and Jerry Sullivan as first ballot nominees.

His logic is a bit funny. He wondered why no "fans" complained about our rankings when we were 0-4.  Well, duh, it's because we deserved it.  That's not being fair-weathered.  That's being intelligent.

186296[/snapback]

Bingo. I can name about 20 NFL teams (how 'bout them Cowboys, for example) whose fans would be all over a journalist for ranking them dead last at 0-4.

Prisco rarely has anything intelligent to say. I still read his rankings but I don't know why since ESPN's rankings are much more credible. What made me angrier than this time when he dropped the Bills after they beat the 49'ers was when we went to Seattle and walloped them at home and he still kept the Seahawks above us in the rankings.

The whole premise of his article is asinine. Why would he get nasty emails when he was ripping on the Bills at 0-4? We all agreed they sucked. Doesn't mean people weren't on the wagon. Idiot.

186219[/snapback]

I just sent him an email saying exactly that. Of course he wouldn't hear from us in September. We were 0-4. But bandwagon? I politely suggested that if he wanted bandwagon fans, he should look to the Patriots. Where was everyone when they were losing? Gone. But what kind of attendance did the Ralph had, even at 0-4?