Any questions for Mike Jasper?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for posting. I'm also rooting for him, but I really think it's a longshot given the depth the Bills have assembled on the OL. When Jasper says he is only playing one position (LG), that spells trouble and goes against the Bills' philosophy of having guys on the OL who are versatile (i.e., can play both RG and LG, or G and C, etc.). I mean, it's not like he's going to unseat Levitre, a budding star at the position.

Still, great guy and great story. Glad he loves Buffalo.

I think he knows he's fighting for a slot. The Bills have a lot of O-Liners. At least he's still PS eligible. But Mike is a man of faith and he figures God will lead him where he needs to be.

PTR

I didn't see this topic until you'd already talked with him but a question I would liked to have asked him is if he was aware that a very large number of posters on TBD have been fans since he first came to the Bills. That, and how come he just seems so damned happy all the time.

I have a few. http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/130693-the-jasper-factor/

How far can he throw a midget? Does he believe in midgets? Could he actually steal Christmas? Did he postpone the rapture? Would Jasper score more goals than Wayne Gretzky or dance better than Baryshnikov? Does he know what the definition of "was" is? Does he care?

Can Jasper be turned in to a weapon (mount rockets under each arm)? Would an automoton Jasper violate Asimov's third rule of robotics? Could robot Jasper develop human feelings? Are the Russians working on a Jasper right now? What if Jasper falls into the wrong hands, like Al Qaeda or the Dolphins? Are we in imminent danger? Is he ticklish?

Nice read on on TBD top story. Some more slight of hand fr nix not positioning him as a guard for fear he'd get picked off PS. Great athletic ability and good attitude, I hope he makes it.

Love the idea of Michael Jasper as a guard. :thumbsup:

It's positively freaky that, while being 80 pounds heavier, Jasper ran basically the same 40-time as the top guard in the this year's draft, Steelers first-round (#24-overall) draft pick David DeCastro - while out-jumping DeCastro by 3 inches in the vertical leap and 15 inches in the broad-jump!!!!

Personally, I'd also love to see Big Mike occasionally used as a fullback goal-line situations - a la Da Bearsss William "Refrigerator" Perry - though Ditka's circus-like trick plays might be a bit over-the-top for Chan Gailey...

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

"I expect to be undefeated...I expect to win every game." - Chan Gailey

post-2970-025571100 1339172353_thumb.jpg

Personally, I'd also love to see Big Mike occasionally used as a fullback goal-line situations - a la Da Bearsss William "Refrigerator" Perry - though Ditka's circus-like trick plays might be a bit over-the-top for Chan Gailey...

It's still hard to forgive Ditka for taking away Walter Payton's shot at a Super Bowl TD for that freak show...

It's still hard to forgive Ditka for taking away Walter Payton's shot at a Super Bowl TD for that freak show...

That's a tough one to forgive - Fridge getting the rushing TD instead of Payton, especially after they lost yardage having Perry try throw a halfback-option pass for the TD :rolleyes:

Favorite sign to the hyper-salivating Bears head coach - seen at "The Ralph" many moons ago - during a Bears-Bills game on our (then) newly installed turf...

"HEY DITKA...DON'T SPITKA ON OUR NEW CARPET!!!!"

Ditka's such a slob

post-2970-001217200 1339190420_thumb.jpg