Most Expensive Tickets in Sports

Owen

Go to this site for the answer...

http://247wallst.com/2012/06/05/the-most-expensive-tickets-in-sports/?utm_source=247WallStDailyNewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=JUN052012A&utm_campaign=DailyNewsletter

The Patriots...Giants...Bears...Cowboys... Packers all get a pretty good average buck per ticket ...

Note the average price per ticket and the average attendance per game is mentioned...

But where do the Bills stand ???

We know their cost per ticket is one of the lowest which is favorable to the fan. We also know we seat about 73,000 if my memory is correct...

Does anyone know ?

I just thought this information would be interesting to the average fan in most popular sports.

Go Bills ....

The secondary market they mention is semi-interesting but I'm not sure it's reflective of what the actual highest tickets in sports are. The courtside seats for the Lakers games are $2,500 each per game (and some maybe 5-7K per game, and the resale guys rarely get their mitts on those kinds of seats.

Seems to me that the swankiest of tickets would totally skew the average such that a more telling statistic would be the median cost.

Right?

yes. the best representation of a statistical group of data is almost always the median.

A girl in the Bills ticket office sent me a screen shot of the sales the team had done when the team signed Mario Williams to try and entice me to buy more. I will try and see if I still have the email. The numbers were ridiculous... spiked like 1400 seats the week he signed. If numbers continue to grow on the ST side, I bet they hike up prices next year. Well, if the team performs.

The Bills offered seats as low as $24 last year to some of the earlier games. Maybe it was just because of the lockout and they had to move inventory, but how can you beat $24 per seat to an NFL game? Amazing!