Lady Gaga cancels show

He killed people that weren't much different than him ethnically because he used them as scapegoats and the "common enemy" to get the German people behind him.

To paint the Nazis as some sort of Christian Al Quada is very wrong. They were killing for their own power - not for any God or Allah.

OH bullcrap. To single out a group that has religious beliefs different than his own, shows that his own religious convictions had some influence in his ascension to power, and enough of the German people had enough prejudices to allow for forcing the Jews to wear the Star of David, Kristalnacht, and the eventual genocide along with countless other policies in place after seizing power. If it was just about power the Jews would have been second class citizens like the blacks were in the US at the time.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They took down crucifixs in the schools and put up pictures of the Fuhrer. Yeah, it was all about Christianity and not power.

You can find any kind of crap you want on the Net, so I'm sure you can find all kinds of stuff supporting your viewpoint. But, I'm not going to throw decades of reading about WWII, to have you and your little minority of people who think this way convince me otherwise.

So, you are saying all Muslims are terrorists?

That's exactly what he's saying, and because the whole country is filled with terrorists, they win because they don't have to watch a crappy Lady Gaga show.

So, you are saying all Muslims are terrorists?

Until I see a moderate group of Muslims making PSA's saying we abhor all the violence, disavowing any connection with radical Muslims then I cannot see a distinction. It's up to the so called peaceful Muslims to show how kind and wonderful they are.

All I see are women being mutilated for having a vagina and voice. I see suicide bombers blowing up innocent people. Let all the peaceful kind wonderful Muslims stand up and show the world how wonderful Muslims are! crickets chirping, crickets chirping, I'm waiting!

When I see those PSA's, I'll shut up and change my mind.

And to the person who said Hitler represents Christians, really? What planet do you live on?

OH bullcrap. To single out a group that has religious beliefs different than his own, shows that his own religious convictions had some influence in his ascension to power, and enough of the German people had enough prejudices to allow for forcing the Jews to wear the Star of David, Kristalnacht, and the eventual genocide along with countless other policies in place after seizing power. If it was just about power the Jews would have been second class citizens like the blacks were in the US at the time.

You really need to get some facts before you sprout nonsense. Hitler Couldn't care less about his or the Jews religion. It was all about their perceived power and hold on the economy. Germany was in a deep depression that Hitler[and many others] thought the Jews created to increase their own wealth.

The comparison with US blacks is extremely poor. Hitler sent the Jews to concentration camps and confiscated their wealth to finance the German war machine

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Like these ones? Found after a 10 second search on Google.

Wow an email from the Muslim Students Association-National group puts me a great ease. Thank you. How about a PSA from a muslim government that isn't declaring jihad on America. Oh wait ! There isn't one.

Edited by Fan in San Diego

Wow an email from the Muslim Students Association-National group puts me a great ease. Thank you. How about a PSA from a muslim government that isn't declaring jihad on America. Oh wait ! There isn't one.

How 'bout Jordan? Dubai? Saudi Arabia?

link 1

Link 2

link 3

link 4

link 5 A stretch, but hate crimes are still hate crimes and there is intolerance and it is fueled by religion.

Well, we can go to the Catholics who have molested a ton of children recently. Nevermind, that is not as bad as killing innocent people. My bad.

Anyone who says that Christians haven't killed anyone in thousands of years is out of touch. Is there some scoreboard that keeps track of what religious group of morons kills more then another? Score keeping is not logical, especially in keeping track of murder. Christians have blood on their hands, Muslims, Jews, everyone.

The difference is when an isolated whack job Christian kills an abortion Dr or commits a crime in the name of God you have average Christians speaking out and denouncing the crime.

On the flip side the media apologizes rationalises condones or just decides not to cover Muslim crimes committeed in the name of Allah for fear of PC backlash or seen as a racist slant or through intimidation by EXTREMIST Muslim groups who do in fact kill in the name of Allah to silence their critics.

FISD and Jim c'mon. The RIRA is a catholic terrorist organization. Hitler essentially was a Christian war criminal as well. The Israeli gubmint is seen as a terrorist organization by a good amount of people for their attacks on Palestinians and is at the least a militant nation (for better or for worse). India has terrorism by Hindus and Muslims alike. Religious terrorists come from all faiths. They are all extremists.

There is no reason to single out one religion in a country that is supposed to be about religious tolerance and freedom as our founding fathers dictated. Any close-minded attempt to state otherwise just shows how bass-ackwards and hypocritical a certain segment of our population is.

WRT to Gaga, I think her music sucks, but she does a lot to promote gays' rights and that doesn't sit well in many parts of the world. If she and her management deemed it in the best interests to cancel a show, then they succumbed to some fear. Her agenda does include self-preservation and the preservation of her fans and understandably so.

He killed people that ethnically weren't much different than him based on religion. The Vatican turned a blind eye to what he did as well.

Hitler wasn't Christian. Didn't even claim to be. The Nazi Party's doctrine was almost exclusively pagan.

link 1

Link 2

link 3

link 4

link 5 A stretch, but hate crimes are still hate crimes and there is intolerance and it is fueled by religion.

Well, we can go to the Catholics who have molested a ton of children recently. Nevermind, that is not as bad as killing innocent people. My bad.

Anyone who says that Christians haven't killed anyone in thousands of years is out of touch. Is there some scoreboard that keeps track of what religious group of morons kills more then another? Score keeping is not logical, especially in keeping track of murder. Christians have blood on their hands, Muslims, Jews, everyone.

Did Catholics molest children in the name of Christianity?

That's as big of a stretch as your Hitler one.

The next time an extremist Christian group beheads someone and blows up a market place or bus I'll buy into your statement, till then muslims are scum.

That's not what Jesus told me the other day.......

If you wake up in the morning worried about terrorism in the US then you're a fool. We got hit really bad on 9/11 but we have been in Afghanistan and Iraq killing people ever since. We can't even discuss the body count because they don't even tell us how many of theirs we killed, which must be a lot.

As for this Lady Gaga thing, it wasn't that long ago in the US where the same type of crap took place here. They wouldn't even show Elvis dancing on television below the waist. Christian groups wouldn't tolerate rock-n-roll or homosexuality, for that matter.

Extremist Islam is a problem, but if you take a step back and actually take a look at how many lives were lost because if it it isn't that bad. What we have here is a "boogie man" effect thing going on, when in actuality they don't pose a serious threat to us at all.

Now I can sit back here and give you verse after verse from the Quran condemning violence, but you don't want to hear that. You've made up your mind about Islam and I can't change that, but true Islam isn't what you see on television. The terrorists are far more politically driven than religiously.

As a matter of fact, I challenge you to show me the verse in the Quran that says you get 72 virgins if you do a suicide bombing. Go ahead and try, I'll wait.

Hitler wasn't Christian. Didn't even claim to be. The Nazi Party's doctrine was almost exclusively pagan.

Ok, I know wikipedia is far from official, but the sources at the bottom of this page suggest otherwise Tom

http://en.wikipedia....ve_Christianity

Hitler advocated a single religion for a nation in Mein Kampf, and promoted Positive Christianity for a time.

Edited by justnzane

Wake up its Muslims doing all the killing.

well, except this guy: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/on-faith/post/christian-terrorist-madman-how-do-we-understand-anders-behring-breivik/2011/07/25/gIQA7c6XYI_blog.html

and maybe this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Robert_Rudolph

and i don't think we can count the ira or kkk because they haven't blown up or lynched anyone in a long time.

other than that, you're right. it's the muslims causing all the trouble.