Lady Gaga cancels show

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have seal team 6 there to protect them from the terrorists. These G-d D-mn muslims have got to go.

You want to start with me first? With that attitude you're no better than the worst of the worst Muslims. The only difference is they have balls. You don't.

Edited by NoJustice

Should have seal team 6 there to protect them from the terrorists. These G-d D-mn muslims have got to go.

Errr... it is not Muslims that cause these problems. It is the extremists all religions.

edited to correct the extremists statement.

Edited by jboyst62

Errr... it is not Muslims that cause these problems. It is the extremists all religions.

edited to correct the extremists statement.

The next time an extremist Christian group beheads someone and blows up a market place or bus I'll buy into your statement, till then muslims are scum.

The next time an extremist Christian group beheads someone and blows up a market place or bus I'll buy into your statement, till then muslims are scum.

Young Adolf Hitler in the making. Hate mongering coward. Do everyone a favor and don't reproduce. You're just like that "scum". You just don't realize it.

History. They have done this before and they will do it again. History repeats itself. From the dark ages to Hitler to so many other sad situations.

Today we have people killing abortion dr's, threatening and beating up christians...seriously, you sound ignorant. Christians are just as dangerous as the Muslims.

I don't follow the news as much as many...

There was an abortion Dr killed about a year ago by a christian nut out in Kansas. And all that blood doesn't just wash away, 1000 years ago or not.

Give me a rested mind in the AM and ill her you more recent events.

I don't follow the news as much as many...

There was an abortion Dr killed about a year ago by a christian nut out in Kansas. And all that blood doesn't just wash away, 1000 years ago or not.

Give me a rested mind in the AM and ill her you more recent events.

One isolated abortionist incident in recent times does not compare to all the Muslims killing in the last year or decade. Really I cant believe anyone is defending Muslims as innocent here. The US government has been at war in 4 countries the last 15 years fighting Muslims. Every night on the news I see Muslims blowing up themselves and their towns. They hate the USA folks, wake up!

One isolated abortionist incident in recent times does not compare to all the Muslims killing in the last year or decade. Really I cant believe anyone is defending Muslims as innocent here. The US government has been at war in 4 countries the last 15 years fighting Muslims. Every night on the news I see Muslims blowing up themselves and their towns. They hate the USA folks, wake up!

I love the way they compare 2 or 3 nuts killing abortion doctors to entire nations supporting terrorism.

Do you know how to count? Or do you know ANYTHING at all about geography?

We, the United States, have killed far more Muslims than the other way around and we do it on THEIR soil.

BTW, didn't we, either one way or another, have been associated,at one time or another, with many of those same groups that hate us and want to kill us, like Al Qaeda, Saddam Hussein, and even Iran?

Either way, you wish to see a whole people get wiped off the face of the earth and that makes you EXACTLY like them.

Edited by NoJustice

History. They have done this before and they will do it again. History repeats itself. From the dark ages to Hitler to so many other sad situations.

Today we have people killing abortion dr's, threatening and beating up christians...seriously, you sound ignorant. Christians are just as dangerous as the Muslims.

Hitler led a Christian group? Nice try.

I'm going to bite my tongue. I clearly don't get where the line is here on moderation and don't want to cross it. If one wants to chime in on what's appropriate it might be a good spot. Simply put SD, I think you've gone way far off the reservation grouping everyone of Muslim faith under one umbrella.

FISD and Jim c'mon. The RIRA is a catholic terrorist organization. Hitler essentially was a Christian war criminal as well. The Israeli gubmint is seen as a terrorist organization by a good amount of people for their attacks on Palestinians and is at the least a militant nation (for better or for worse). India has terrorism by Hindus and Muslims alike. Religious terrorists come from all faiths. They are all extremists.

There is no reason to single out one religion in a country that is supposed to be about religious tolerance and freedom as our founding fathers dictated. Any close-minded attempt to state otherwise just shows how bass-ackwards and hypocritical a certain segment of our population is.

WRT to Gaga, I think her music sucks, but she does a lot to promote gays' rights and that doesn't sit well in many parts of the world. If she and her management deemed it in the best interests to cancel a show, then they succumbed to some fear. Her agenda does include self-preservation and the preservation of her fans and understandably so.

Hitler led a Christian group? Nice try.

He killed people that ethnically weren't much different than him based on religion. The Vatican turned a blind eye to what he did as well.

He killed people that weren't much different than him ethnically because he used them as scapegoats and the "common enemy" to get the German people behind him.

To paint the Nazis as some sort of Christian Al Quada is very wrong. They were killing for their own power - not for any God or Allah.