Worst Sports Personalities?

What are your least favorite personalities in sports? My list would probably be something like this

10: Brett Musberger

9: Every person who makes a cameo on "Jim Rome Is Burning"

8: Warren Sapp

7: Mel Kiper Jr.

6: Cris Carter

5: Mike Ditka

4: Peter King

3: Jim Rome

2: Michelle Beadle

1: Lou Holtz

I hate Will Ferrel. You just did the rest to piss me off for no reason.

No, no. There was a reason. To get you to respond... :P

I actually don't watch enough coverage to know who I do and do not like. Bruschi is a lame.

Edited by jboyst62

Charles Barkley, Craig James, Joe Theisman, John Gruden, Mike Ditka, Keyshawn Johnson, Stephen A Smith,

Can take or leave all of them...but Barkley is the best! Stephen A gets a bad rap because of his screaming style...but he is far more knowledgable than most of the other ESPN NBA talking heads...

I find Herd's show very entertaining, vs mike and mike who are usually dull

He obviously has his followers, but I think he is, hands down, the worst national sports talk show host on the air right now. Mike & Mike, can be dull, and repetitive, but, I do like the fact that, for the most part, they just talk about sports...I feel like if I hear them for about 30 minutes every morning, I pretty much have heard all the "talking points" that will dominate ESPN sports coverage for the day...Cowherd is just kind a soul-less ass, who says anything, and is contrarion, just for the sake of disagreeing...he is no where as clever or witty as he seems to think he is...his endless analogies are terrible, and he repeats them until you want to smash his, or your own, head in...I can't really think of anything redeeming about his show...even his voice is irritating...

He obviously has his followers, but I think he is, hands down, the worst national sports talk show host on the air right now. Mike & Mike, can be dull, and repetitive, but, I do like the fact that, for the most part, they just talk about sports...I feel like if I hear them for about 30 minutes every morning, I pretty much have heard all the "talking points" that will dominate ESPN sports coverage for the day...Cowherd is just kind a soul-less ass, who says anything, and is contrarion, just for the sake of disagreeing...he is no where as clever or witty as he seems to think he is...his endless analogies are terrible, and he repeats them until you want to smash his, or your own, head in...I can't really think of anything redeeming about his show...even his voice is irritating...

During football season Mike & Mike are better. As far as Cowherd I can't believe that with all the available "talent" out there this is who they replaced Tony Kornheiser with.