Anyone want to buy LT's SB ring??

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7941817/ex-new-york-giants-great-lawrence-taylor-auctioning-super-bowl-xxv-ring

Hall of Fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor has put his Super Bowl XXV ring up for auction.

According to a news release for SCP Auctions, Taylor's ring received 12 bids, with the highest bid at $45,960 as of 1:20 p.m. ET Thursday. The auction will end Saturday, with the estimated value of the ring between $75,000 and $100,000, according to the news release.

The release comes the morning after Giants players received their Super Bowl XLVI championship rings at a ceremony at Tiffany & Co.

Taylor's ring is described as showing "considerable wear, that in some eyes, only enhances its aura."

The ring features two football-shaped diamonds on a background of blue enamel and surrounded by 17 smaller diamonds. On one side of the ring, "TAYLOR" is engraved above a Giants helmet with the number "56" underneath it.

The ring also comes with a notarized letter of authenticity from Taylor, whose name also is engraved on the interior band.

I heard Jim Kelly was going to buy it and turn it into a "No Right Turn" pendant as a gift for Scott Norwood.

Here's a ring I would have bought if I was into that stuff. A couple years back on E-bay an auction had one of Jim Kellys

AFC chamionship rings. One of 2, Kelly has the other. I was the team approval sample ring. Exactly like they got with Kellys

name inscribed. A lot cheaper at only 5K.

Talk about a failure as a son, I mean get a career. Your father is a legend, he actually gave you an amazing gift.. a non replaceable piece of history. Your too broke minded to make money so you sell it for a mire 105K? That money is gonna be wasted so quick it make me sick

Sorry L.T. you raised a failure.. good career though!!

Just don't go all O.J. when you realize you want it back... at least don't rob them, history show other options to get away with what you need!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8292ece9/article/lawrence-taylor-unaware-that-son-was-selling-ring

It would kind of make sense in Charlies world. When a actor is quoted as saying something like. At times I have literally been drowning in money. Along with what's wrong with spending 50K for a weekend of hookers if it makes your friends happy.

Glad he's back on the rebound. Or is he?