(OT) Home with the Flu....

Frez

I'm home in bed with the Flu that is going around. My head is spinning and I feel like sh--!

I could not imagine getting on a football field and playing football for 60 minutes. I read that a few of the Vikings players have the bug also.

I'm home in bed with the Flu that is going around. My head is spinning and I feel like sh--!

I could not imagine getting on a football field and playing football for 60 minutes. I read that a few of the Vikings players have the bug also.

185000[/snapback]

You also don't have access to the best doctors and medicine as they do. They'll be getting IVs of sh-- we haven't even heard of.

I stayed home yesterday with something too. Felt as bad as I have at anytime in my life. Brutal.

You also don't have access to the best doctors and medicine as they do.  They'll be getting IVs of sh-- we haven't even heard of.

I stayed home yesterday with something too.  Felt as bad as I have at anytime in my life.  Brutal.

185004[/snapback]

Ahh poor Darin........why don't you cover yourself in Vagisil and stay in bed.......kitty.

:doh::):)

Ahh poor Darin........why don't you cover yourself in Vagisil and stay in bed.......kitty.

:doh:  :)    :)

185020[/snapback]

Better yet wht don't we send him to Denver. Frez can hit the jests training facilities. You guys can hop into a whirlpool and infect anyone you come into contact with (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Here's a suggestion that WORKS for me.

Get someone to get you some fresh raw garlic from the supermarket. No pills, no powders. Just the real stuff.

Get a lot of it ground up in your food as fresh and raw as you can stand it. Put it in some pasta with red sauce or whatever way you acn eat it with food. If it is really good garlic this will be one tough meal to get down and keep down. But if you can do this a few times in a row, get a lot of rest and drink fluids to replentish your system you will pull out of it.

Garlic is a triple-whammy: it’s antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal. Garlic is one food that you should be eating every day.

It is important to note that the garlic must be fresh to give you optimal health benefits. The active ingredient is destroyed within one hour of smashing the garlic, so garlic pills are virtually worthless and should not be used. When you use the garlic, compress it with a spoon prior to swallowing it, or put it through your juicer to add to your vegetable juice. If you swallow the clove intact you will not convert the active ingredient, allicin, to its active form.

The garlic will burn that stuff out of your system. If you want to include onions and hot peppers with it all the better.

I hope you feel better real soon !

185000[/snapback]

If you feel some slight choking coming on you might have what the Viking players have. :doh:

Get someone to get you some fresh raw garlic from the supermarket.  No pills, no powders.  Just the real stuff.

Get a lot of it ground up in your food as fresh and raw as you can stand it.  Put it in some pasta with red sauce or whatever way you acn eat it with food.  If it is really good garlic this will be one tough meal to get down and keep down.  But if you can do this a few times in a row, get a lot of rest and drink fluids to replentish your system you will pull out of it.

Garlic is a triple-whammy: it’s antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal. Garlic is one food that you should be eating every day.

It is important to note that the garlic must be fresh to give you optimal health benefits. The active ingredient is destroyed within one hour of smashing the garlic, so garlic pills are virtually worthless and should not be used. When you use the garlic, compress it with a spoon prior to swallowing it, or put it through your juicer to add to your vegetable juice. If you swallow the clove intact you will not convert the active ingredient, allicin, to its active form.

The garlic will burn that stuff out of your system.  If you want to include onions and hot peppers with it all the better.

185036[/snapback]

Think I'd rather have the flu.

Get someone to get you some fresh raw garlic from the supermarket.  No pills, no powders.  Just the real stuff.

Get a lot of it ground up in your food as fresh and raw as you can stand it.  Put it in some pasta with red sauce or whatever way you acn eat it with food.  If it is really good garlic this will be one tough meal to get down and keep down.  But if you can do this a few times in a row, get a lot of rest and drink fluids to replentish your system you will pull out of it.

The garlic will burn that stuff out of your system.  If you want to include onions and hot peppers with it all the better.

185036[/snapback]

Also guaranteed to keep away nagging friends, relatives and vampires for a month.

A few years ago I had the flu so bad I had to go to the hospital and they gave me the famous IV that the players get. I was better by the time I went home. Has to do with dehydration. Even if you toss up the water etc.... the IV won't make you sick. It is most important to hydrate yourself. AND I do not mean with Beer. That dehydrates you with the alcoho contentl

185000[/snapback]

Any chance of you getting to see some of the Steelers players up close today?

Get a lot of it ground up in your food as fresh and raw as you can stand it. Put it in some pasta with red sauce or whatever way you can eat it with food.

Mmmmmmm.Sounds like my usual spaghetti sauce..... :D

185048[/snapback]

Your Mama never made it like this. I'm talking about putting 2 whole bulbs of garlic in your dinner plate... raw. mixed in just before it is served. If it is good it will burn in your mouth, on the way down and burn that crud right out of your system. It is the Allicin that does it. Google Allicin and you'll find out.

Or ... drink water and wait it our for two weeks. I'm not sick (with the flu) so what do I care?

185036[/snapback]

Sounds like one nasty fart! :D

185000[/snapback]

Let's get a pool together so to buy you tickets to both New Jersey and Denver. Then we can have you spit on all the players for Denver and the Jets, thereby giving them whatever you have.

Let's get a pool together so to buy you tickets to both New Jersey and Denver. Then we can have you spit on all the players for Denver and the Jets, thereby giving them whatever you have.

185130[/snapback]

You get that motherboard figured out?

You get that motherboard figured out?

185136[/snapback]

Yeah. It was my vid card overheating. A little cable was touching the cooling fan on my ATI 9800 Pro AIW and slowing it down ever so slightly. It would overheat and the system would lock. As soon as I figured that out everything worked great!

The 10000 RPM SATA drive is amazing. I notice a difference with disk I/O like you wouldn't believe. I'm impressed.