Freddie buys Mom a new house

This just pushed me over the edge...it's finally time to buy a Jackson jersey. That guy is just pure awesome in every single sense of the word. I really hope we can keep him in the organization as a coach or something when his playing days are behind him.

I wish they wouldve signed him for 3 years instead of 2. I know hes getting older and we might want to go with Spiller soon, but "Action Jackson" should stay healthy enough to still contribute in that third year, as long as they both can share playing time without animosity. Everyone calls him Fred Ex, but Im still stuck on yelling "ACTION JACKSON" when hes making plays, am I the only one that yells that???

I wish they wouldve signed him for 3 years instead of 2. I know hes getting older and we might want to go with Spiller soon, but "Action Jackson" should stay healthy enough to still contribute in that third year, as long as they both can share playing time without animosity. Everyone calls him Fred Ex, but Im still stuck on yelling "ACTION JACKSON" when hes making plays, am I the only one that yells that???

We have him for 3 more years. We extended him two more beyond the one left on his contract.

It's even nicer seeing Jackson do this for him mom before getting the new contract, and he and his family really worked on it and put their love into the gift.