Brady's new haircut

Meh. You guys hate on Brady for his hair. But did you guys see how terrible Fitz's beard looked towards the end of the year?

The difference is Brady is trying to look all hip, suave, and like a douchebag. Fitz's doesn't grow the beard to get his picture taken at fashion shows or to be in magazines. He's not doing it out of vanity like Brady.

The difference is Brady is trying to look all hip, suave, and like a douchebag. Fitz's doesn't grow the beard to get his picture taken at fashion shows or to be in magazines. He's not doing it out of vanity like Brady.

How many rings and SB appearances does Brady have again? FIVE

I realize its fun to hate on the guy who is married to a super model, but the dude is a great QB and there isn't a Bills homer on this board that wouldn't LOVE to be him.

I pray that Fitz plays in FIVE SB's.

I realize its fun to hate on the guy who is married to a super model, but the dude is a great QB and there isn't a Bills homer on this board that wouldn't LOVE to be him.

Nobody is saying he isn't a great player. But he is such an easy target to rip on. Just because he's good on the field doesn't mean we can't make fun of his douchieness off it.

Edited by biglukes

It's because he is a douchey-tool...Who dresses like that and cuts their hair like that?

Football is a manly sport; he is FAR from manly ...

Regardless of how good of a QB he is, I would have a hard time rooting for him even if he was on the Bills and looked like that

In the words of Seinfeld :Not that there is anything wrong with that..."

I would settle for one at this point.

If football is a MANLY sport. And Brady isn't a real man (because of his hair and clothes). And yet Brady's one of the best to ever play this MANLY game. Well, what does that say about your theory?

Seriously, who are the ones critiquing another man's fashion? You "guys." but Brady is the dandy?

Yet everyone thinks Stevie is the man for being a hipster. Making rap videos and being in magazines. But I guess double standards are just as fun right? It's not like Brady is bothering anybody when he goes out with his supermodel wife or gets a new haircut.

Edited by Bangarang

Second that!