Did Something Happen at Empire Sports

I live in Saratoga county and Empire is not listed in the guide today.... I also tried to listen online to no avail??

Help!!! this is my link to my HOMETOWN!!!!

I heard many cable stations discontinued it in NY.... Rumors have it going defunct - Hopefully NOT! :doh:

I live in Saratoga county and Empire is not listed in the guide today.... I also tried to listen online to no avail??

184624[/snapback]

I have it on my Direct TV.....

tmk-nj

I use to play hockey on Regas's pond when I was growing up. The old man was a nice guy and didn't have a clue what his kids were doing. John loved this area and wanted to create jobs and fund a lot of projects. Most of the people that knew him personally would tell you he wasn't smart enough to pull off those crimes. His kids on the other hand were highly educated and knew exactly what they were doing. I have a buddy who saw this first hand. He said they would take jets on little vacations. When the planes got back it looked like there was a frat party in it. Empty bottles and crap all over the place. Everything was trashed or completely destroyed. So with saying that....

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: The sons.

184624[/snapback]

Local Time Warner in Albany dropped it.

They sent a letter out about it. They added some lame sports outdoor channels or something.

184624[/snapback]

Capital Region Time Warner removed it from their programming lineup yesterday. I called to complain about it 3 weeks ago (they ran a notice on Ch. 674 about it). They politely told me to go scratch. So I am cancelling my sports tier.

If the Sabres ever play hockey again, it will be time to go back to DirectTV.

Local Time Warner in Albany dropped it.

They sent a letter out about it.  They added some lame sports outdoor channels or something.

184959[/snapback]

Nice...I live in Clifton Park and just noticed it last night. No such letter came to my house, though. I called customer service and bitched to them, but there's not a thing they can do about it.

Sadly, I bought the Sports Premier (or whatever it's called) package because I WANTED EMPIRE. Granted, only $1.95 a month for Empire, 3 Fox Sports networks, Fuel, Outdoor Life, and CSTV - not a bad deal. But still no Empire.

If the NHL was playing this year, I'd be more pissed. :doh:

I just got off the phone with TW...they tell me the "lack of programming" is the reason they took it off the air. Basically, with no NHL, nobody was watching it.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Gary Bettman

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Player's Union

Get the damn thing straightened out.

Why'd you leave in the first place?!

CW

184953[/snapback]

TW "wanted me back"

offered $100 for my dish and gave me digital cable, all HBO's, Cinemax & Showtimes for $39/mo. Saved me about $40/mo....

Went up $5/month this year...

Best part was I kept the Dish and Direct TV allowed me to just purchase NFL Sunday Ticket!

Couldn't pass up the deal.... especially after TW started carrying Empire Sports last year..

Time Warner cut off Empire yesterday, but today I was able to pull in Empire's sound. Nothing Bills' related is really left besides Eric Moulds Show & Empire Sports Report so I guess I'm not really missing much if I can still hear them. I hope that if they have draft day coverage that I can catch the stream. Eric Moulds Show is on right now.