Obama's New Campaign ad

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it was Whitewater. All part of Kenneth Starr's circus.

Independent counsel Kenneth W. Starr's report to Congress alleged that President Clinton committed perjury, obstructed justice, tampered with witnesses and abused power. Of the 11 counts laid out by Starr, five allege that Clinton lied under oath in his Jan. 17 deposition in the Paula Jones case and again in his Aug. 17 grand jury testimony.

All the cases are jumbled, it is hard to keep track of what's what. He obviously is a man of low moral character, but Monica Lewinsky is irrelevant to both cases.

Well, while I certainly do not want to debate this nonsense again, Adam.

I would point out that if Mr. Clinton was having a "relationship" with a WH Intern, it certainly would not have been irrelevant in the Paula Jones harrassment case.

Why the !@#$ was Starr investigating Paula Jones's accusations as part of Whitewater?

What a completely !@#$ed-up investigation.

That's the problem with ALL Independent Counsel investigations (not just Mr. Starr's)Tom,

they have "open-ended" powers that can lead anywhere.

boy, is this thread off from Mr. Obama's egotistical ad...............................lol

Well, while I certainly do not want to debate this nonsense again, Adam.

I would point out that if Mr. Clinton was having a "relationship" with a WH Intern, it certainly would not have been irrelevant in the Paula Jones harrassment case.

That's fine- I will just leave it at this- while he was a slime as a human being, he should not have been impeached.

That's fine- I will just leave it at this- while he was a slime as a human being, he should not have been impeached.

And I'll just leave it at this - Obama is merely a leftist ornament.

Yeah, he's a great decoration, but, when he refused to lead on massive, sweeping legislation that had his name on it? When he drone strikes terrorists rather than capture them, because he doesn't want to admit he was wrong, but more importantly prove his leftist masters wrong, about GITMO, because he has to interrogate the captured terrorist there?

Yeah. He's proven that he is merely the "black president" ornament on the left's winter solstice tree.

And I'll just leave it at this - Obama is merely a leftist ornament.

Yeah, he's a great decoration, but, when he refused to lead on massive, sweeping legislation that had his name on it? When he drone strikes terrorists rather than capture them, because he doesn't want to admit he was wrong, but more importantly prove his leftist masters wrong, about GITMO, because he has to interrogate the captured terrorist there?

Yeah. He's proven that he is merely the "black president" ornament on the left's winter solstice tree.

He lead on Obama care, right?

Where have you been for the last few years? Obama said he wanted a healthcare bill and basically told congress to make one up. He couldn't lead a thirsty animal to water if he was on an island.

Where have you been for the last few years? Obama said he wanted a healthcare bill and basically told congress to make one up. He couldn't lead a thirsty animal to water if he was on an island.

He led the Dems to victory in '08 and you sh.. Eaters have been crying ever since, I even think your hero Tom thinks he is an extremists somehow :unsure:

Whatever

He did the polar opposite of leading, moron. He literally and figuratively "bunkered up" in the WH.

He left Nancy Pelosi in charge of the troops :lol:, and we all saw how that worked = "we have to pass it to find out what's in it". :lol: The glory of that quote...will last forever. :lol:

If I was a leftist, and I was honest(which is very difficult to find these days), I'd be pissed at Obama, not Pelosi.

Pelosi's actions were terrible for my cause, but Obama's = the original sin. Even as a leftist in our little experiment, I would know Pelosi is an idiot. But who is the bigger idiot? The idiot, or the idiot that puts a proven, well-documented idiot like Pelosi in charge

Edit: The answer is: this is the singular behavior of a "black president" ornament.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Really? Is THAT why the Democrats managed to negotiate a complete cluster!@#$ of a compromise bill with the Republicans that couldn't even stop them from doing whatever they wanted, because they had full control of Congress and the White House?

I don't know how anyone can possibly define that as "leadership". Except maybe in comparison to his "We're not taking sides in Libya, but we're taking sides with the rebels. And by "we", I mean France" leadership on Libya.

He did the polar opposite of leading, moron. He literally and figuratively "bunkered up" in the WH.

He left Nancy Pelosi in charge of the troops :lol:, and we all saw how that worked = "we have to pass it to find out what's in it". :lol: The glory of that quote...will last forever. :lol:

If I was a leftist, and I was honest(which is very difficult to find these days), I'd be pissed at Obama, not Pelosi.

Pelosi's actions were terrible for my cause, but Obama's = the original sin. Even as a leftist in our little experiment, I would know Pelosi is an idiot. But who is the bigger idiot? The idiot, or the idiot that puts a proven, well-documented idiot like Pelosi in charge

Edit: The answer is: this is the singular behavior of a "black president" ornament.

Oh that's bull, that's like saying Grant didn't lead because he stayed behind and directed the attack. Crushing the Confederacy. Obama also is leading on the pressuring of Iran into negotiating.

Oh that's bull, that's like saying Grant didn't lead because he stayed behind and directed the attack. Crushing the Confederacy. Obama also is leading on the pressuring of Iran into negotiating.

Actually, that's more like saying that Grant didn't lead the Army of the Potomac at Gettysburg because he was doing something completely different and unrelated at the time. Which is true and accurate.

Although really, I'm the last one to blame Obama for handing off leadership to Congress on health care. It was a legislative issue, Congress SHOULD have had the leadership. So you're doubly a dumbass, for thinking Obama exercised any appreciable leadership on health care, and for thinking he actually should have.

Don't talk about Grant, moron. You clearly know nothing.

Obama had a chance to support the overthrow of the clerics in Iran...but he did....nothing.....because the "engagement" foreign policy approach, that was dreamed up by the stupid little lady that advised Clinton to let OBL get away, was still in place.

Yeah, Obama's not an ornament at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Got anything else you want to bring up....this is killing me....I am literally on the floor laughing at times tonight.

Actually, that's more like saying that Grant didn't lead the Army of the Potomac at Gettysburg because he was doing something completely different and unrelated at the time. Which is true and accurate.

Although really, I'm the last one to blame Obama for handing off leadership to Congress on health care. It was a legislative issue, Congress SHOULD have had the leadership. So you're doubly a dumbass, for thinking Obama exercised any appreciable leadership on health care, and for thinking he actually should have.

Should is a tough word for most people.

If I was Obama, I don't care what I should be doing, there's no F'ing way I put Pelosi in charge.

Should be damned.

He led the Dems to victory in '08 and you sh.. Eaters have been crying ever since, I even think your hero Tom thinks he is an extremists somehow :unsure:

Whatever

Do you realize how stupid your attempts are to connect different posters to Tom? It's infantile, but it does say something about you. While I don't want or need to be connected to him in any way (and I'm sure that's reciprocal)you seem obsessed. It's like you are into S&M and need your daily beatings. Newsflash---the vast majority of this board could verbally and mentally beat you to a pulp. Spread the wealth.

Got anything else you want to bring up....this is killing me....I am literally on the floor laughing at times tonight.

That's sad, actually. You are very easily amused.

If I was Obama, I don't care what I should be doing, there's no F'ing way I put Pelosi in charge.

She was Speaker of the Whores. If you punt to Congress, who else is going to lead the charge?

That's sad, actually. You are very easily amused.

What can I say? It's been a very long work day, and this is surely better than some mindless sitcom that most people watch after a long day.

Unlike most people, who have to drive someplace after a long day, I stop working, kick off my flip flops, and turn on PPP.

She was Speaker of the Whores. If you punt to Congress, who else is going to lead the charge?

I have been in a similar situation personally, and I merely ignored what I was supposed to do. I literally printed out a memo, which I never do, and hand carried it to the person who "should" be in charge, told her that's what we are doing, and left. And, she was a top client manager, who was just as deranged and just as much of an egomaniac as Pelosi. :lol: 2 days later, my memo was the word for word agenda for the meeting.

The difference is: I had the knowledge, experience and guts to do something like that. It wasn't about power, it was about: I had the best ideas, but more importantly, I'm not a giant candy ass. Sure it was a risk, but once I made that memo public, she didn't have the guts to oppose it, or say a damn thing.

Are you telling me Obama couldn't have done that? With both Houses of Congress and the Senate firmly in hand?

Come on man, he's the President and I'm just a dirbag consultant.

What can I say? It's been a very long work day, and this is surely better than some mindless sitcom that most people watch after a long day.

Unlike most people, who have to drive someplace after a long day, I stop working, kick off my flip flops, and turn on PPP.

I have been in a similar situation personally, and I merely ignored what I was supposed to do. I literally printed out a memo, which I never do, and hand carried it to the person who "should" be in charge, told her that's what we are doing, and left. And, she was a top client manager, who was just as deranged and just as much of an egomaniac as Pelosi. :lol: 2 days later, my memo was the word for word agenda for the meeting.

The difference is: I had the knowledge, experience and guts to do something like that. It wasn't about power, it was about: I had the best ideas, but more importantly, I'm not a giant candy ass. Sure it was a risk, but once I made that memo public, she didn't have the guts to oppose it, or say a damn thing.

Are you telling me Obama couldn't have done that? With both Houses of Congress and the Senate firmly in hand?

Come on man, he's the President and I'm just a dirbag consultant.

Me, me, me, Me, Me, Me, Me, Me...

Edited by John Adams

For whatever it's worth, I do think that it's interesting that in 2004 the pronouncements constantly, everywhere, all the time, to anyone willing to listen, was how democrats were ill-prepared to keep the country safe.

Even in 2008, John McCain was on a crusade to paint himself as the candidate that can keep the country safe from the threat of international incursion. Remember the Biden comment during the Dem primaries and how the right pounced?

Something that was so meaningful, such a political power sword, such a talking point to shift the winds of political public opinion, is so much of an after-thought now.

I remember hearing people say that the right was trying ardently to scare body politic into a frenzy to secure votes. The left said that the right was less interested in the exercise of domestic security but more interested in how that paradigm can be used to influence a vote count. At the time I didn't believe it. But it's becoming increasingly difficult to explain away the dedicated lack of interest coupled with re-purposed criticism.

It's weird. It's actually disingenous.

Edited by Juror#8

For whatever it's worth, I do think that it's interesting that in 2004 the pronouncements constantly, everywhere, all the time, to anyone willing to listen, was how democrats were ill-prepared to keep the country safe.

Even in 2008, John McCain was on a crusade to paint himself as the candidate that can keep the country safe from the threat of international incursion. Remember the Biden comment during the Dem primaries and how the right pounced?

Something that was so meaningful, such a political power sword, such a talking point to shift the winds of political public opinion, is so much of an after-thought now.

I remember hearing people say that the right was trying ardently to scare body politic into a frenzy to secure votes. The left said that the right was less interested in the exercise of domestic security but more interested in how that paradigm can be used to influence a vote count. At the time I didn't believe it. But it's becoming increasingly difficult to explain away the dedicated lack of interest coupled with re-purposed criticism.

It's weird. It's actually disingenous.

It is, and it will continue to be, awfully hard to defend the country, or do much of anything, if we don't get our economic house in order and do something like what Paul Ryan is saying regarding the debt. Doesn't have to be his plan, but something that immediately gets us off the trajectory we are on.

The national debt is rapidly becoming a national security threat, if it isn't already. How are we supposed to deal with China if we owe them this kind of money? Why the F are we basically funding their entire military expansion? How the F does that make sense, in terms of national security?

If Obama, or any Democrat, was genuine about national security, they'd be all over this, and we wouldn't have gone 3 years with no budget. They are not.

Nothing weird about it, they simply think this is 1965:

and the rest of the world's factories still haven't recovered from WW2, so it's Ok to over tax and over spend because nobody can compete with us,

and that the American people will be happy to work mindless manufacturing jobs with 0 career path,

and that nobody else in the world will do those mindless jobs for less than $30/hr with full benefits and pension.

And yeah, they genuinely believe that.

Don't worry everybody, the dems are all over the National security issue;

Good Grief! Obama Food Czar Now Making National Security Speeches

The Obama Family promoted their personal chef Sam Kass to national food czar in 2010.

Now National Food Czar Sam Kass is giving lectures on the obesity threat on national security.

CNS News reported:

A White House chef told health professionals on Monday that obesity endangers national security as well as people’s health – and that’s why he and many other people have embraced First Lady Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move” campaign.

“What motivates us is not just the fact that one in three Americans will have diabetes in their lifetime if we don’t change course, but the impact that it is having on our economy, on our health care system or our kids’ ability to learn, Sam Kass said. “It’s not just the fact that obesity may be our nation’s greatest national security threat, although all those reasons are of vital importance,” he added.

Kass was the personal chef for the Obama family before they moved into the White House. He’s now an assistant chef and food initiative coordinator at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Earlier this week Leon Panetta told us global warming was a national security threat. Last June they told us Al-Qaeda was no longer a threat.

This is so confusing.

Gateway Pundit

Don't worry everybody, the dems are all over the National security issue;

Earlier this week Leon Panetta told us global warming was a national security threat. Last June they told us Al-Qaeda was no longer a threat.

This is so confusing.

Gateway Pundit

This started with military leaders making the same statements a few years ago.