Lost in the noise ... Coverage units could be much better

Bradham, Brooks and Carder are likely to join coverge units. Gailey commented that Graham will not see time as a returner though he has the talent to do so. The combination of the first three names mentioned add size, speed and nastiness to special teams. I am really looking forward to camp and the season. This draft could prove to be very solid probably not flashy but very solid.

i agree that while it doesn't have a lot of flash to it, this draft feels really good to me. i love that they drafted 3 o linemen and a couple of linebackers. the corner that they got in the first is a physical player, they are as a whole very fast and seemingly of very good character. special teams and roster depth, maybe a pleasant surprise or two. very easy to root for this group.

Bradham, Brooks and Carder are likely to join coverge units. Gailey commented that Graham will not see time as a returner though he has the talent to do so. The combination of the first three names mentioned add size, speed and nastiness to special teams. I am really looking forward to camp and the season. This draft could prove to be very solid probably not flashy but very solid.

I noticed that as well. Speed, toughness, and intelligence was prominent throughout this draft. I like the direction in which this team is headed.

Bruce DeHaven must have a big smile on his face tonight

Though Bruce's coaching of STs has been pretty pedantic. May be the time has passed by for Bruce. Bruce was the best in the 90s and Bobby April was 2nd to none in the 2000s. We may need a more stronger ST coach in the future.