Kiper's Round 2 Mock

JÂy RÛßeÒ

I dont think we take Martin if hes there. I dont think he was ever on Nix radar. I belive the Bills know who they are picking in each rd (if available) and wont waiver from it much if at all.

Nix was asked today who was the very best player available today and he said "Jonathan Martin." Yes, he could be lying but he's not really known for that. Seems to me that everything the Bills have said about Martin is pretty positive. Maybe they didn't think he was worthy of a first round pick but as far as LTs go, he seemed to be their #2. I was surprised Nix said that (I didn't hear it myself but it apparently was heard by a bunch of people).

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin plays the position with athleticism and technique, and has room to grow into his frame. The "too small" crowd needs to return from 1995 and look around the league a little bit. A massive LT can still operate successfully in the league but by no means is it a requirement - see D'brick Ferguson

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.