Wilson?

KCNC

yeah, you're right. I was mainly meaning today.

You've apparently not spent much time around TSW over the past couple of weeks. There are at least two threads covering several pages.

Chase Daniel was way better and is the same height.. and Daniel is sitting as Drew Brees backup right now... no thanks

I disagree that Daniel was "way better" than Wilson. And backing up the best QB in the game is not a bad sign. Oh, by the way, Brees is not much taller than Wilson. Further, Wilson does a better job of dealing with his height with an exceptional, high release.

I am very much in favor of drafting Wilson in the 3rd.

Edited by scribo

I disagree that Daniel was "way better" than Wilson. And backing up the best QB in the game is not a bad sign. Oh, by the way, Brees is not much taller than Wilson. Further, Wilson does a better job of dealing with his height with an exceptional, high release.

I am very much in favor of drafting Wilson in the 3rd.

except your sig line says 4th. ;-)

ps: I'm a fan of Wilson, but I think that 3rd is too high. We'd like a potential starter there. Wilson has high bust potential. I also think that Nix is a BIG proponent of physical size. The only reason that we might draft him is that Buddy is also a big proponent of production. Wilson sure had that. (We did bring him in for an interview, one of the only, so we might draft him!)

Edited by Mark Long Beach

You've apparently not spent much time around TSW over the past couple of weeks. There are at least two threads covering several pages.

BTW-I have never used the search function to find an appropriate thread. If it's not on page 1, I assume it's passed the current stream of thought.