1st round grades by Pete Prisco

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if his grades are based on his opinion towards whether or not we filled what the media experts deemed our greatest needs. If that is the case, we're screwed, because Buddy goes BPA in the 1st round.

Yeah, those guys had Reiff already buying a house in Orchard Park before the draft. How dare Buddy go with BPA at an area of need other than OT...

Edited by Lurker

same link as OP

Even Prisco's quote on why the Bills get a C doesn't make sense here...

So, you like the player, Pete.. but Buffalo is amping up the defense too much..?!?! What the hell are you talking about..? This is criticism?

A tackle? You mean after Kalil? There are 9 more picks to go for the Bills in case you didn't do your homework, Sparky... and a 4th rounder from last year named Chris Hairston.

Based off some of the things I just read in this "senior NFL columnist" draft grade article, I like my chances as a sports writer.

We should all be so lucky as to make our livings based solely on our written opinions which can be based only on supposition and flawed reasoning because we would never have to actually be right about anything.

Edited by JESSEFEFFER