There's going to be a very good player

Acantha

Hope Jonathon Martin is still there. Pretty annoyed with the (very unsurprising) bull **** Gilmore pick at 10. Whatever. Typical Bills.

I'm sure you've watched more game film, interviewed more college coaches and players, and have performed more studies of what it takes to succeed in the NFL than Buddy Nix and his team of regional scouts.

yea honestly I think the bills are trying to solidify one side of the ball this year completely (long term as well) before attacking the offense next year. Not to say they won't but I mean it seems we were never even intending on doing that his year. I don't think Nix for whatever reason wanted Floyd. I personally really liked him but it is what it is and I for one am happy that were going with the BPA approach it makes our drafts a lot more understandable. I think Buddy wants a burner with our wideout so you can rule out Jeffrey. If Hill or Randle is there look for him to be the pick. If not whomever they have rated higher between david, glenn, martin, or adams.

Cordy Glenn

Jonathon Martin

Bobbie Massie

Mike Adams

Courtney Upshaw

Lavonte David

Stephen Hill

Reuben Randle

Alshon Jeffrey

That's a nice crop. We'd catch a real break if Cordy Glenn made it to us at #41. It would be great to have a mauler at G or T that could handle the improved Pats* front seven. I think he'd be a huge attitude-changer for the offense. Massive body, great feet, and versatile-- exactly the kind of player that the Bills covet for the OL.

That said, if we missed on him, I'd cry fewer tears if we landed Lavonte David. Position of need, a natural OLB, and a great guy who we'd love to pull for. I can't say the same for Courtney Upshaw...

And while many of you noted that Fleener isn't a position of need (I might disagree-- he's a playmaker and our offense needs more of them), the fact remains that SOME team will be interested in him, and that would bode favorably for our chances at a player like Glenn or David.

yea honestly I think the bills are trying to solidify one side of the ball this year completely (long term as well) before attacking the offense next year.

I think maybe what they are thinking is that last year our Offense was ranked number 14 in the league in points and yards. But we were 29th in points given up per game and 25th in yards per game. If we could improve the D to around the middle of the pack and improve the offense even slightly we should be knocking on the playoff door if not busting it in.

Hope Jonathon Martin is still there. Pretty annoyed with the (very unsurprising) bull **** Gilmore pick at 10. Whatever. Typical Bills.

After thinking about the Gilmore pick, it was an outstanding pick. we are still going to get a WR and OT in rounds 2 and 3.

Wow, nice draft options. Should we pick one and then trade back into the 2nd for another one of those 9?

I like that idea. We have a few extra picks. Bundle the 3rd round pick and whatever lower round we have an extra pick and move back into the second round for another dip in that pool.

The Gilmore pick is looking better because there are a decent number of WR's and OT's left on the board. You can't find 6' 2" corners with 4.3ish speed that weigh 195 every day.

I suspect we go with OT in round 2 and possibly pick up Brian Quick in round 3. But we'll see what happens.

i think hes only 6 even