For what it's worth

Simon

As of Tuesday, the Bills were still finishing up their board and had no idea what they were going to do for sure. They're open to so many possibilities right now that they are not setting anything in stone.

The week before they went after Mario their mindset for the entire offseason was, and I quote, "Defense, Defense, Defense". They were planning on landing Mario but I'm not sure if the additional signing of Anderson has ameliorated that stance any.

They do still want an impact WR (and have since the new front office came on board) and they know they need OTackles but they're not committed to anything right now. Although Buddy's no-brainer comment was probably in reference to Blackmon as they don't believe they have a realistic shot at Kalil.

While it will have minimal impact on the draft, there was also some mention of possibly pursuing a veteran LB and OT in free agency sometime after this weekend.

The bottom line? I don't have much I can say this year, but might be able to provide some insight into how things went down after the draft is over.

My advice is to enjoy a couple Game 7's and flip on the draft around 9:00. ;)

As of Tuesday, the Bills were still finishing up their board and had no idea what they were going to do for sure. They're open to so many possibilities right now that they are not setting anything in stone.

Weird, Buddy said on his interview they could have drafted 2-3 days ago.

I am of the same mindset......I want to see how the draft fall......but as of this moment I really dont believe we have any shot at Kalil unless we trade to 3.

Blackmon falling is a much more realistic option.....and man.....Stevie and Blackmon....who could possibly complain about that?

only like half of this board :lol:

Link?

If I had a port in my head, I'd hook you up. Maybe a little after 9:00. ;)

I only wanna hear what never give up has to say. But if you have some insight will be great to read after the draft

He's tuned in tighter than I am so he might have a firmer idea in the next couple hours.

But with the Bills being so open to a variety of scenarios, it'll be tough to pin anything down before 8:00.

Although Buddy might have locked in on something since Tuesday but it didn't sound like they were to eager to commit to a particular course of action.

Weird, Buddy said on his interview they could have drafted 2-3 days ago.

They did finish setting the board Tuesday evening and have been running different scenarios the last couple days so maybe that's what he was referring to.

Or he's just yanking reporters around for fun. He likes to have him a good 'ol time. :D