2012 TBD 3 Round Mock Draft Peanut Gallery

R. Rich

Okay, the trade thread is open. If anyone makes a trade, follow the instructions listed in the trade thread and post 'em.

There's a couple teams left: Philadelphia and New Orleans. If there are no takers by the time we start, I'll pick for 'em.

Have a good time, folks.

Work out trades via PM; post 'em in the thread. BTW, I like the username. My seats are in that section.

Ok thanks.

Since I am running the Pats* I would like to let all other gms know that I will entertain trade offers both moving up and moving down. Currently holding picks 27, 30, 48, 62, and 93.

Also love that section. Had to give up my tickets though because it got to expensive and life got in the way but I'm trying to talk my friends back into it. Love being on the tunnel and having the jumbotron across the way. I gotta ask though do you know about first down man? seems people never do but to me he's our section's elvis!

Edited by section122

Ok thanks.

Since I am running the Pats* I would like to let all other gms know that I will entertain trade offers both moving up and moving down. Currently holding picks 27, 30, 48, 62, and 93.

Also love that section. Had to give up my tickets though because it got to expensive and life got in the way but I'm trying to talk my friends back into it. Love being on the tunnel and having the jumbotron across the way. I gotta ask though do you know about first down man? seems people never do but to me he's our section's elvis!

Know 'em and know 'bout 'em! End Zone Crew and his posse are good friends of mine.

Know 'em and know 'bout 'em! End Zone Crew and his posse are good friends of mine.

That's awesome! He is the kind of thing you don't get when you stay at home and watch the games. Then again there's always chembob too (not sure if he still has ticks as he got kicked out a few times). Good to know though when I head up to a game this year i'll touch base. Plan on doing the hammered lot experience as I have yet to do that as well.

That's awesome! He is the kind of thing you don't get when you stay at home and watch the games. Then again there's always chembob too (not sure if he still has ticks as he got kicked out a few times). Good to know though when I head up to a game this year i'll touch base. Plan on doing the hammered lot experience as I have yet to do that as well.

Coo. My seats are in Row 4 (25,26). I usually get there a few minutes before kickoff. But for the opener, I'll be w/ the TBD fam @ Hammer's Lot.

can we trade players for picks?

Also interesting draft so far and I think one that is worst case scenario for the Rams. Blackmon being gone as well as Kalil hurts them as I dont see Richardson being a good pick for them. Given Jackson's injury history and workload it wouldn't be absolutely terrible but I can imagine it's not what they would want.

Also interesting draft so far and I think one that is worst case scenario for the Rams. Blackmon being gone as well as Kalil hurts them as I dont see Richardson being a good pick for them. Given Jackson's injury history and workload it wouldn't be absolutely terrible but I can imagine it's not what they would want.

word has been they might take Fletcher Cox anyway... maybe just smokescreen stuff, but it's out there.

You can trade w/ players if you and the other GM agree to it.

As for the pick, I went BPA. RICHardson is probably the best overall talent in the draft. They could go w/ Fletcher Cox, but I see 'em bein' more disruptive as an interior guy and they already have Darell Scott and recently acquired Kendall Langford for the interior.

You can trade w/ players if you and the other GM agree to it.

As for the pick, I went BPA. RICHardson is probably the best overall talent in the draft. They could go w/ Fletcher Cox, but I see 'em bein' more disruptive as an interior guy and they already have Darell Scott and recently acquired Kendall Langford for the interior.

oh, that's right.. i forgot about Richardson since most think Cleveland will take him.

There's quite a few guys I would be happy w/ the Bills selectin' if those options (from our poll) were all available. Kuechly, in my (meaningless) opinion, is NOT a Posluszny jr. I also would've been okay w/ Floyd, DeCastro, Glenn, Upshaw, Ingram, or even Gilmore. I'm not a huge fan of Reiff, but I don't even think he is a waste of a pick.

There's quite a few guys I would be happy w/ the Bills selectin' if those options (from our poll) were all available. Kuechly, in my (meaningless) opinion, is NOT a Posluszny jr. I also would've been okay w/ Floyd, DeCastro, Glenn, Upshaw, Ingram, or even Gilmore. I'm not a huge fan of Reiff, but I don't even think he is a waste of a pick.

yeah I would agree and also add in Mercilus as a pick I would love. Also Poz signed a monster contract and played pretty well on a highly ranked d last year, along with the fact most posters wanted him back. Seems like being poz 2.0 wwouldn't be the worst thing in the world (for the record I think Kuechly will be better).

FWIW to all gms Pats* (run by me) are looking to trade in the 20 range so if you pick anywhere around there pm me please if interested.

yeah I would agree and also add in Mercilus as a pick I would love. Also Poz signed a monster contract and played pretty well on a highly ranked d last year, along with the fact most posters wanted him back. Seems like being poz 2.0 wwouldn't be the worst thing in the world (for the record I think Kuechly will be better).

FWIW to all gms Pats* (run by me) are looking to trade in the 20 range so if you pick anywhere around there pm me please if interested.

I've seen a good bit of Kuechly. He's a nice LB and would be a nice addition, but i don't think he's an impact player worth taking at #10. In the 20s, sure, but picking at 10, i want impact.

I've seen a good bit of Kuechly. He's a nice LB and would be a nice addition, but i don't think he's an impact player worth taking at #10. In the 20s, sure, but picking at 10, i want impact.

He'll do well wherever he's picked. I think his instincts far exceed Poz, plus he has even more versatility. He's quick, not just fast. Straight line speed is great, but for LBs, change of direction is far more important. I see his lateral movement as far better than Poz, and I saw both play in college a lot. Nothin' is guaranteed, but I wouldn't be disappointed if the Bills took 'em w/ the 10th.

Good first round. As always, someone slips a little. Floyd ends up #18 -- SD must be thrilled with that. Gilmore doesn't quite max out on his pre-draft run-up but still respectable at #22.

And I am very happy to have filled big needs for Denver (DT) and NYG (TE).

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.