WR Depth Chart

bluenews

This position was so weak last year....C.J. Spiller was moved to Wide Receiver. No speed to stretch the defense!!David Nelson is a good #3 WR and can find a hole in the defense. The Bills had to sign Stevie Johnson and glad that happend before free agency.

Does anyone have and news on health of Marcus Easley or if Kamar Aiken can play at this level?

WR Depth Chart

1. Stevie Johnson

2. Ain'tona Roster

3. David Nelson

4. Donald Jones

5. Marcus Easley

6. Naaman Roosevelt

7. Kamar Aiken

8. David Clowney

9. Derek Hagan

Ruvell Martin (Special Teams)

Brad Smith (QB/Wild Cat and Kickoff Return)

I have to say that I rewatched a few of the bills games from last season and was really impressed with donald jones' ability to get past DBs on go patterns. He is raw, for sure, but he was beating DBs and making some catches. Maybe with a healthy ankle he can repeat that. After watching those games, I was ready to give my hopes of drafting Floyd (which doesn't look like it was an option anyway). My new hope is Marvin McNutt in the middle rounds. I was really impressed with his game when i watched his college games.

I have to say that I rewatched a few of the bills games from last season and was really impressed with donald jones' ability to get past DBs on go patterns. He is raw, for sure, but he was beating DBs and making some catches. Maybe with a healthy ankle he can repeat that. After watching those games, I was ready to give my hopes of drafting Floyd (which doesn't look like it was an option anyway). My new hope is Marvin McNutt in the middle rounds. I was really impressed with his game when i watched his college games.

Thats what I noticed too cinci. Jones is raw and occasionaly has the dropsies but he gets open more often than not

Mcnutt is undervalued, he's got great hands and is a gamer.I hope we get him , he is projected later rounds 4-6 . hope he's still there.

This position was so weak last year....C.J. Spiller was moved to Wide Receiver. No speed to stretch the defense!!David Nelson is a good #3 WR and can find a hole in the defense. The Bills had to sign Stevie Johnson and glad that happend before free agency.

Does anyone have and news on health of Marcus Easley or if Kamar Aiken can play at this level?

WR Depth Chart

1. Stevie Johnson

2. Ain'tona Roster

3. David Nelson

4. Donald Jones

5. Marcus Easley

6. Naaman Roosevelt

7. Kamar Aiken

8. David Clowney

9. Derek Hagan

Ruvell Martin (Special Teams)

Brad Smith (QB/Wild Cat and Kickoff Return)

Spiller was moved because of injuries. Watch the early games when Jones played. He played pretty well and had a great 4th down catch against the Raiders.