Bills VS Seahawks

It's an NFL rule change - if you are an eastern division team, you cannot be on the road for the 49ers and the Seahawks in the same season, and vice versa.

Being in Seattle since 2006, I haven't seen the Bills play once out here. It will not be until 2016, a full 10 years after I moved out here, before I see them play locally.

The league modified its scheduling formula in 2010 to prevent teams from having to make too many West Coast trips.

Under the modifications implemented in 2010, clubs now only have to visit one West Coast team (AFC West or NFC West), plus one western team from the same division closer to the Midwest.

For those playing NFC West teams, some will travel to both San Francisco and Arizona in the same season, while others will instead make trips to Seattle and St. Louis.

wikipedia

It's an NFL rule change - if you are an eastern division team, you cannot be on the road for the 49ers and the Seahawks in the same season, and vice versa.

Being in Seattle since 2006, I haven't seen the Bills play once out here. It will not be until 2016, a full 10 years after I moved out here, before I see them play locally.

That stinks. Seattle seems like an awesome place to visit for a Bills game. Looks like a nice city.

I went to that game. The stadium was great and the Bills destroyed the Seahawks. We went out in Seattle for a few nights and had a blast. I would go back for a game there in a heartbeat.

We went out in Vancouver that Thursday night and there were probably eight things that happened that night that are absolutely legendary amongst our group of friends. Not to mention the Bills demolished the Seahawks.

I had the exact same question about the Hawks game. CenturyLink is easily one of the best places to watch a game in the league and I go down at least once a year to watch the Hawks. I was gearing up for this year for a while and was sorely disappointed to see it as a home game for the Bills. I am gonna go and see the Hawks crush Marsha though. I'll be very happy with Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor each getting a pick 6 in that game. I guess I've gotta head to San fran with my Williams jersey. Could be a lot worse.

This is disappointing for me too! I just moved here 3 years ago and was hoping to see the Bills in person this season.

I wore my Bills stuff to games in Miami and San Francisco in years past. The Miami crowd heckled me while the San Fran crowd was mostly very polite. I'm wondering how Seattlelites will respond to someone decked out in Bills logos. Apparently I won't personally find out until 2016 - thanks for the info.

elaborate!

We just did some great partying in Vancouver and Seattle and then at the game. We've been to Miami (2X), Denver (2X), KC (2X), Seattle, San Diego, Green Bay and my bros have been to Pittsburgh and Cleveland as well and let me be clear- nothing even touches the overall Seattle experience. Every football fan has to go to Lambeau and the Kansas City fans are awesome (both Green Bay and KC are better places to tailgate than Buffalo- way less funnels, vomit, bad music and jester hats), but if you're looking to make a regional trip out of it and dig on a different part of the country as part of your trip, again, nothing touches the Pac NW.

We just did some great partying in Vancouver and Seattle and then at the game. We've been to Miami (2X), Denver (2X), KC (2X), Seattle, San Diego, Green Bay and my bros have been to Pittsburgh and Cleveland as well and let me be clear- nothing even touches the overall Seattle experience. Every football fan has to go to Lambeau and the Kansas City fans are awesome (both Green Bay and KC are better places to tailgate than Buffalo- way less funnels, vomit, bad music and jester hats), but if you're looking to make a regional trip out of it and dig on a different part of the country as part of your trip, again, nothing touches the Pac NW.

Also, wasn't Seattle one of the cities that you guys didn't get arrested in?

Also, wasn't Seattle one of the cities that you guys didn't get arrested in?

Yes, this is correct. San Diego County Jail 2005. Chargers 42, Bills 10 IIRC. Not my shining moment. Who was the guy on here who saw us partying before that game and said he saw this dude who looked like a monster and was the drunkest human being he'd ever seen? Which happened to be my brother? And he didn't get arrested! We have grown up some since then.

I feel your pain. The Bills don't visit Carolina until 2017. We get the Panthers at home (next year, I believe). I saw Bills-Panthers in Charlotte a year or two after I moved here, but it's a while 'til they're back. The closest away games for me are Jacksonville (saw that one in 103 degree heat a few years ago) or Tennessee, which we might get in the next few years. Atlanta would be close, but it's not on the schedule anytime soon.

ME TOO!!! excited to go to those stadiums, if you want to car pool let me know!! go bills!

Depending on the weeknd I might have my daughters so I would fly there. We will have to try and meet up though.