Predictions if the Jets or Broncos lose

I think they will advance all the way to the AFC Championship game.

This team has made monster strides on the road but it's a long tough road to the SB being on the road week in and week out.

Make no mistake, this is NOT the same team that we started the year with. They are peaking at the right time and the win over the Steelers will only boost their confidence as an elite team.

I think we need to beat the Steelers and get some lucky bounces LONG before I'll answer a question like this.

183022[/snapback]

LA, I agree, but I am confident about the Bills going into this game. The "needing help" part is what bugs me. You know why? Because there is not a football team in the NFL that scares me as a Bills fan right now. Not effing one.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is not a football team in the NFL that scares me as a Bills fan right now. Not effing one.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

183034[/snapback]

AMEN brother! If you are a coach or a player you HAVE to believe. You simply HAVE to in order to compete and not play scared.

I refuse to be a scared fan.

LA, I agree, but I am confident about the Bills going into this game. The "needing help" part is what bugs me. You know why? Because there is not a football team in the NFL that scares me as a Bills fan right now. Not effing one.

183034[/snapback]

I agree. The way the Bills are playing, I think they can beat anyone right now. I'm sure the Bills will gladly accept any lucky breaks that come their way, but if they play the way they have the last 6 weeks, they're as big a threat as any team to win it all.

I think they will advance all the way to the AFC Championship game.

This team has made monster strides on the road but it's a long tough road to the SB being on the road week in and week out.

Make no mistake, this is NOT the same team that we started the year with.  They are peaking at the right time and the win over the Steelers will only boost their confidence as an elite team.

183019[/snapback]

If they can get in and play AT SD, I think they win that one and go on to beat Pittsburgh and get to the AFC Championship game.

If they get in as the 6th seed, they lose at Indy in the first round.

I can see us in the same scenerio as the Jaguars when led by Mark Brunell as a road wild card team, came into Buffalo and beat us for our first ever loss at the Ralph in the playoffs. Going into those playoffs, everyone was saying the same thing about them that the Bills are getting now. "No one wants to play those guys" They made it to the AFCCG.

Bills can beat Indy. Indy has real trouble with stout defenses.

183062[/snapback]

What Indy has trouble with are disguised defenses. If Manning can't see what's coming, he can't adjust. If your defense is obvious, he can kill you. What did he tell the receiver before his record-setting pass. "Hey, instead of running the out on this play, fake the out and run the post." Everyone bit. End of game. The Ravens really had the best chance of shutting them down, but couldn't match their offense. I think we can.

I can see us in the same scenerio as the Jaguars when led by Mark Brunell as a road wild card team, came into Buffalo and beat us for our first ever loss at the Ralph in the playoffs. Going into those playoffs, everyone was saying the same thing about them that the Bills are getting now. "No one wants to play those guys" They made it to the AFCCG.

183072[/snapback]

I was at that game. Kelly's last ever. A sad day for fottball. :lol: Nice game Burris.

Wow, you guys are slugging down the Kool-aid!!! Have a drink on me!

Even if the Bills sneak into the playoffs, I can see them losing big time in Indy. They've made tremendous strides, but winning a playoff game in Indy is whole lot different then dismantling a so-so Seahawks team in their house. If somehow they got to play in SD, that might be a different story.

They would be fortunate to win one game in the playoffs. That's it. I see great things happening in the future, but this ain't the year. Even the great teams of the 90's had some heartbreakers lost before their eventual success.

I'm crazy, but I think if the Bills do get in, they are the team to beat in the AFC. They are just playing so well in all phases of the game. Better than anyone else in the league from top to bottom.

That being said, they have to make it in first. I have no doubt they will beat the Steelers...I just hope the Jets or the Doncos come through with a poor showing on Sunday.

Bills can beat Indy. Indy has real trouble with stout defenses.

183062[/snapback]

Manning is the type of QB who can eat Terrance McGee alive! :lol:

I think we can shut down their running game and maybe take Harrison out but no way can we contain Wayne or Stokely.

We can beat them only if we can outscore them. That would be tough to do with just Moulds and Evans. It's possible but we play them at the dome.

Manning is the type of QB who can eat Terrance McGee alive!    :lol:

I think we can shut down their running game and maybe take Harrison out but no way can we contain Wayne or Stokely. 

We can beat them only if we can outscore them.  That would be tough to do with just Moulds and Evans.  It's possible but we play them at the dome.

183134[/snapback]

if we control the clock, theyare beatable...but i don't even what to think about it till next week.

bump - I'd like to hear more on this topic, so jump in.

As for us being demolished by the Indy offense, I'd like to ask how many secondaries out there have DB's with the quality of:

Troy Vincent

Lawyer Milloy

Nate Clements

Yes, I know, it only takes 1 DB to screw up to result in a TD. But I think McGee can be sufficiently protected with safety help.

bump -  I'd like to hear more on this topic, so jump in. 

As for us being demolished by the Indy offense, I'd like to ask how many secondaries out there have DB's with the quality of:

Troy Vincent

Lawyer Milloy

Nate Clements

Yes, I know, it only takes 1 DB to screw up to result in a TD.  But I think McGee can be sufficiently protected with safety help.

183659[/snapback]

I think our defense is really good but we haven't yet faced an offense as potent as the Colts. We've actually been padding our defensive stats by playing horrendous teams like Cleveland, San Francisco, etc. Seattle is probably the best offensive team we've faced in the last 6 weeks and if their receivers hadn't dropped all those balls - we would have given up a lot of yards. I definitely think we are an improving team but it is hard to gauge how much we have improved. The shellacking by the Pats still is fresh in my mind despite our dominant play against the dregs of the NFL in recent weeks. I think the Bills have a chance to beat the Chargers but I can't see us staying with the Colts.