The Masters - Who you got?

erynthered

I was watching online but shut it off when Stenson was on 17.....doh. Guy has a 2 stroke lead all day but puts up a KD-like snowman on 18 to fall back to -1.

Tiger's round fell apart when he yanked his tee shot on the easy 15th into the left trees and he had to settle for par. Still, at even par he's in the hunt if he starts putting.

Lefty's final 4 holes were awesome. He was so pumped up after word when he was interviewed you could see his shirt moving because his heart was still beating so fast.

Should be interesting to see who makes the cut today, and the weather will be in play today also.

Tee it up gents.

I was watching online but shut it off when Stenson was on 17.....doh. Guy has a 2 stroke lead all day but puts up a KD-like snowman on 18 to fall back to -1.

Tiger's round fell apart when he yanked his tee shot on the easy 15th into the left trees and he had to settle for par. Still, at even par he's in the hunt if he starts putting.

"Hey Henrik, how'd you make an 8 on 18?"

"I missed my putt for 7."

A few of my friends were down in Augusta for the practice rounds. One guy plays to scratch and was in awe of #11, the 505 yard par-4 that is the first leg of "Amen Corner". The view from the tee-box is incredible. His description of a photo he took there: "#11 Tee looks like a bunch of fun LOL LOL and you have to hit driver LOL.....". Did I mention that he's 40 but acts 14?

With the early spring, there's been much discussion about how the azaleas have already bloomed and blown away. But it would seem the trees might be fuller and make the driving lanes appear that much more narrow. Could play into the psyches of these guys. Sure seemed like there were lots of tee shots in the woods yesterday.

More rain last night will make the course play long, but take some of the break out of the greens. Today should be just as interesting.

Tiger or Phil, pretty much business as usual, they've both won already this year and btw them have 7 green jackets. . Donald's too short off the tee, Westwood can't close the deal and rory is too streaky.

Well, he's 5 under right now, in second place.

Any hot b*tches?

They didn't mention that but then again, they're all married with 2-3 kids each*. I'm scared of their wives because they all think I'm trying to corrupt them (I'm the only single guy here).

*The most beautiful girl I've ever seen was the receptionist at the apartment complex where I lived when I did my Officer Basic Course at Ft. Gordon (Augusta GA, 1994) - a true southern belle. I'd make excuses to go talk to her... "What's my rent again?" "Do you have a schedule for the Braves?" "You ever use the hot tub here?"

Yeah, I'm suave.

Boy, Tiger's a whiny b*tch.

It's amazing how many people still like this guy. Kick another club you classless jacktard.

It's great to see Feddie up top, hope he can be in the final group Sunday. With Couples, Rory and Phil all in the mix, it's going to be hard to pick a guy I want to win.

Edited by kegtapr

Where can I find a full leaderboard. The espn one just seems to link to the Masters one, and shows only the top 10. I guess maybe I want a full scoreboard. I thought I found one on foxsports msn - whatever that is - but it seems to be just sticking with yesterday's scores now.

I'm a pool that includes 8 golfers from different ranking categories.

Where can I find a full leaderboard. The espn one just seems to link to the Masters one, and shows only the top 10. I guess maybe I want a full scoreboard. I thought I found one on foxsports msn - whatever that is - but it seems to be just sticking with yesterday's scores now.

I'm a pool that includes 8 golfers from different ranking categories.

http://www.masters.com/en_US/scores/index.html

Make sure you click "Traditional View" on the bottom left of the scoreboard if it's only showing the Top 10.