Nike uniform unveiling discussion

Wayne Cubed

UGH - they have that gross big VNeck thing like a lot of the college teams have. YUCK.

How do the Seahawks do it? They get a whole suit re design and still have some of the ugliest/funkiest uniforms in the NFL. They should have just gone back to the Steve Largent/Dave Krieg era suits.

I just knew Nike was going to screw this up.

Edited by reddogblitz

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad they didn't at least take the fabric updates... big difference performance-wise, especially in the pants... rib stripes and lycra pants hold a ton of water.

Yeah, doesn't really make sense. I'm sure the players, if polled, would be all for the performance updates.

Yeah, doesn't really make sense. I'm sure the players, if polled, would be all for the performance updates.

Packers and Falcons players were already quoted saying they liked the new fabric better. In fact Packers players have been saying they liked their alternate jerseys better because the fabrication in the pants didn't include the rib strips.

What does everyone else think of the 3 jersey options for fans.

1. Game Jersey ($100) - Seems like a better version of reeboks replica. Silcon print numbers(whatever that is)

2. Limited Jersey ($135) - No pictures available yet, but says the numbers are stitched and has the same fabrication as what the players wear but not same fabric.

3. Elite Jersey ($250) - Basically what the players wear, including the same materials/fabrics. So its waterproof.

I like that their is an in between jersey, although its for $135. I'm guessing China will end up replicating the Limited jersey because they won't be able to get the fabric that the Elite jersey's are made of.

Packers and Falcons players were already quoted saying they liked the new fabric better. In fact Packers players have been saying they liked their alternate jerseys better because the fabrication in the pants didn't include the rib strips.

Kyle Williams says he likes them better, as well.

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2012/04/05/kyle-knows-new-nike-unis/

Sorry for worthless bump but I like the Seahawks alternate jersey better than their home or aways. Here's a pic of Marshawn in the gray 3rd uni.

http://mobile.turfshowtimes.com/2012/4/3/2922512/st-louis-rams-nike-nfl-jerseys-uniforms.

Edit: 404 ERROR. Just click the Go icon and select the 3rd article down. Beastmode's towards the bottom. I give you a no elf fairy gaurantee.

More jerseys are being leaked on that uni-watch's site but nothing earth shattering yet. Still no mention of the Bills having any alts or throwbacks this year, let alone color combinations.

Edited by r00tabaga