Hidden Gems in 2012 Draft

I'll start: Bryce Brown, RB, take at RD7#199

Tony Pauline was there to cover his Pro Day. Said Pauline:

http://youtu.be/fbaHVnLgYS4

Just basing my opinions of Brown on that video here but he doesn't seem too special. More of a 1 cut back with out much wiggle. I think in the right system that is effective. I did like his power somewhat.

Good post. Thanks.

I only question the wisdom of introducing Adcock, an offensive lineman, to this board.

Check the sig :D

Not sure if either are "hidden" but I like Audie Cole, LB from NC State. Can and has played all LB positions. Led the team in tackles (108) and had 5.5 sacks and 4 forced fumbles. HARD hitter who can punish any RB who makes it past our D-line, or the NE TE's. Got bored during high school and took up boxing. Only thing that prevents him from going high in the draft is his relatively slow combine speed.

Edited by RyanC883

Not sure if either are "hidden" but I like Audie Cole, LB from NC State. Can and has played all LB positions. Led the team in tackles (108) and had 5.5 sacks and 4 forced fumbles. HARD hitter who can punish any RB who makes it past our D-line, or the NE TE's. Got bored during high school and took up boxing. Only thing that prevents him from going high in the draft is his relatively slow combine speed.

That's why he's in my sig, that's what I like about the combine, it allows really good players to drop down because they aren't "great" athletes.

That's why he's in my sig, that's what I like about the combine, it allows really good players to drop down because they aren't "great" athletes.

I haven't watched Audie Cole's videos yet but from the early info you and others have provided it seems like he might be a better fit in a 3-4 with his good size and less mobility.

Remembering Wanny's defenses of past along with the ways he's described his philosophy lately, it seems like the Bills will generally be targeting (and this might make some of you unhappy) faster and as a result, smaller LBs.

Just a thought.

• 1 month later...