5 Bills who won't be on the 53 man roster in 2005

LabattBlue

Just trying to lighten the mood a little.  It's not like I'm asking you to change to a cowbell avatar?? ;)

182643[/snapback]

Right now Nervous Guy is laying on the carpet in convulsions and TBone is licking his lips at the prospect of giving mouth-to-mouth. If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

There'll be PLENTY of time this offseason to talk about that stuff.

FOCUS! ;)

Well, since you specified you won't hold it against me (you won't, will you?), here's mine:

Prioleau

Jennings

Henry

Trafford

Price

182652[/snapback]

I only want to name one name JOSH REED. I can not imagine that there is a spot on the roster for this guy next year!

Right now Nervous Guy is laying on the carpet in convulsions and TBone is licking his lips at the prospect of giving mouth-to-mouth.  If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

FOCUS!  ;)

182650[/snapback]

Damn...you truly are the no fun monitor. How about what 5 Bills will be inactive this week?

What should I focus on? MORE COWBELL??

PLEASE stop talking about next year when we have something to play for NOW.  Thanks.

182640[/snapback]

I'll have to check but i'm pretty sure we can post about anything we want regardless of what you think about it. Unless of course God quit today and you're keeping the seat warm until we find someone who doesn't long to be "the topic police".

Well, since you specified you won't hold it against me (you won't, will you?), here's mine:

Prioleau

Jennings

Henry

Trafford

Price

182652[/snapback]

Boy I sure hope you're wrong about Jennings and Price. Not only losing one, but 2 quality tackles? Why is it that you forsee this happening?

Right now Nervous Guy is laying on the carpet in convulsions and TBone is licking his lips at the prospect of giving mouth-to-mouth.  If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

FOCUS!  ;)

182650[/snapback]

What caused the NG convulsions? The thought of Tbone giving him the kiss of life will get him out of it fast.