Bills One / Two Punch .....

Owen

Da Bills will have two strong runners this coming season

Jackson and Spiller will be able to move the ball on the ground exceptionaly well if ....

Buddy Nix addresses the overall need at left tackle...

Giving LT Bell a contract that is more acceptable to start with... Just offering him the base pay for a veteran will not cut it... If we can get him signed, it will take pressure off getting a LOT with the first pick and Buddy can consentrate on getting the best player available with that first pick.

WR Floyd is a good pick.. OG Decastro might be better for he will eventually be a all pro and thats what we need.

Bills need a starter with the 1st round pick and not a backup at MLB or OLB or CB..

I hope Buddy gives us a very strong O-line to go with the D-line... Think of what Jackson and Spiller can do with stronger run blocking... WOW .. and there are quality picks 2 thru 4 at OLB,CB and WR...

I think the Bills are content with Jackson, Spiller and Choice/White. We may not have to draft a running back at all (there should be some decent undrafted free agent running backs out there. I'll get to that later)

I still think Riley Reiff should be the pick. If not - trade down because I'm not the biggest J. Martin fan.

Are you three even reading the same post I'm reading? There is NOTHING in the original post about drafting a RB. Mind actually reading before responding?

I read yours...and wondered myself how the conversation shifted to drafting a RB....rather than improving their performance with improved OL.

We almost have to get a LT at 10 unless Nix does something pre/during draft. We'll see.

We have to get a Lt IF chix thinks theres one worth the 10th pick. Maybe they think there's a couple guys in rds 2-4 that can excel. Don't reach to fill a need. Take the bpa at a position on need. We still have couple holes, fill the holes with the bpas.

Between this thread, the draft Trent Richardson thread, and the trade for Mike Wallace thread, Im about to puke.

I think its time to take a sabbatical from TSW for a couple weeks!

This....the draft can't get here soon enough. Sign Wallace.... Christ......