Anderson signed. . .draft now

Personally, The need for a left tackle is now imperative. The first round pick needs to be an Offensive tackle.

The signings of Williams and Anderson seems to solidified a pass rush.

Rd 1: Offensive Tackle

Rd 2: Wide Receiver

Rd 3: Cornerback

Rd 4: Linebacker

Rd 4: Quarterback

Rd 5: Offensive Line

Rd 6: BPA

Rd 7: BPA

Personally, The need for a left tackle is now imperative. The first round pick needs to be an Offensive tackle.

I won't kill myself but I'll strongly consider it if we draft in the order you put. Forget about OT Rd.1. Not happening. At least I'm praying it doesn't.

I won't kill myself but I'll strongly consider it if we draft in the order you put. Forget about OT Rd.1. Not happening. At least I'm praying it doesn't.

We need a LT. Who is our starter right now? A project: Chris Hairston

Its probably our biggest need right now.

Why would you not want a stud OT with the D significantly strengthened? You never can have too many good offensive linemen and we absolutely need a left tackle (Hairston is unproven and Bell is a major risk if he's even around). You're praying for what exactly?

I like your draft needs in the order you listed them. I hope we take Case Keenum, QB from Houston, in round 6 or 7.

Note First Selection in each round is what I favor.

1st Round: Michael Floyd, Luke Kuechly, or Jonathan Martin (In that order) If clairborne somehow falls him first.

2nd Round: Zach Brown OLB N.C (If we don't get Kuechly), Stephon Gilmore C.B (might go earlier), Zebrie Sander O.T (Good pass blocker)

3rd Round: Marcel Jones OT Nebraska, Tommy Streeter Miami (raw but has tons of potential)/Brian Quick W.R App St./

4th Round:Asa Jackson CB Cal Poly, Terrel Manning OLB N.C State,

4th Round: Ryan Lindley San Diego State Q.B-Could be good fit has all the talent just needs the teaching

5th-7th depth preferably C.Bs, OL, OLB, T.E, In that order. If they see a wide receiver in the 7th they like thats cool too.