The Tragically Hip

Big fan here. I have seen them probably a dozen times live, the first time being the infamous UB spring fest around the time of Fully Completely when Gord was hit with a boot and the show ended abruptly. Unfortunately, they don't tour down south often so I haven't caught a show in years. I'd say it's a tie for favorite album between Fully Completely and Phantom Power.

Here is one of my favorite songs, it combines two of my favorite things Canadian, The Hip and Trailer Park Boys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_DR45Mtrsg

I forgot how good they are. Anyone a fan? Favorite song/album?

Big fan here, and I know what you mean. I'll kind of forget about them for a little bit, and then they come up on shuffle and Im right back into it like it was 1995.

Great live band. My favorite tracks I have are the bootlegs from concert where Gordon goes off on story telling tangents while the band vamps, and then comes back in hard as the story closes on some ridiculous note.

Favorite track? wow, tough to pick just one...

Boots & Hearts, Ahead by a Century, New Orleans is Sinking, Fully Completely, I could go on for a while....

Big fan here, and I know what you mean. I'll kind of forget about them for a little bit, and then they come up on shuffle and Im right back into it like it was 1995.

Great live band. My favorite tracks I have are the bootlegs from concert where Gordon goes off on story telling tangents while the band vamps, and then comes back in hard as the story closes on some ridiculous note.

Favorite track? wow, tough to pick just one...

Boots & Hearts, Ahead by a Century, New Orleans is Sinking, Fully Completely, I could go on for a while....

They are the perfect warm weather band. As soon as the temp hits 60 I gotta throw them on. Love Little Bones, Locked in a trunk (live) and Poets. Grace Too got me started. They are one of the greatest bands live. Can't wait to see them this summer!

They are the perfect warm weather band. As soon as the temp hits 60 I gotta throw them on. Love Little Bones, Locked in a trunk (live) and Poets. Grace Too got me started. They are one of the greatest bands live. Can't wait to see them this summer!

Agreed all the way. Day For Night is what got me hooked too. Came out in 94, and 15-year old me was sold. If you are having an outdoor party and need some music, you cant go wrong with the Hip.

Agreed all the way. Day For Night is what got me hooked too. Came out in 94, and 15-year old me was sold. If you are having an outdoor party and need some music, you cant go wrong with the Hip.

Had a BBQ on Sunday (March BBQ's in Buffalo!) and put the Ipod on Hip>shuffle. It felt like college...except for the damn babies everywhere!

Have to say they are my favorite band. Go to band while BBQ'ing on the weekend. I think my favorite cd is "Live Between Us". Went to go see them two summers ago at the Filmore. Great show. Became a true fan when saw them at the Roseland theater in Portland maybe 12 or 13 years back. Great show in a smallish, intimate venue. Waiting patiently for them to come back out here.

Here is one of my favorite songs, it combines two of my favorite things Canadian, The Hip and Trailer Park Boys!

And Don Cherry delivering the chicken! Great video!

Edited by Dante

• 7 months later...

I saw them at a bar in 1992 or so near ecc north.

Road apples

Gord downie still rambles during live shows?

here's a new one from them...its a pretty good song and a great video...they are here in philly in 10 days

Where?

No buffalo date. I see rochester and syracuse. Surprised no dates in buffalo. Saw them at the first niagara center or hsbc.