SI still-frame analysis of Mario in action

The possibilities for an amazing defensive season are endless ... we have a coach with the smarts, we have 3 amazing talents on the DL in Williams, Williams, and Dareus plus when Kelsay puts his hand down he is an above average DE for containing the run and getting to the QB (No, he should not have been playing LB but when you watch the games when he is at DE Kelsay always is doing what he is supposed to be doing (I'll never figure out the naysayers.).).

It was a good piece. It shows what a challenge it will be to stop the front 7.

HE ended with "Bills had a solid pass rush to begin with", clearly he didn't watch many Bills games last year.

It was a good piece. It shows what a challenge it will be to stop the front 7.

HE ended with "Bills had a solid pass rush to begin with", clearly he didn't watch many Bills games last year.

They had a decent push at times last year, but couldn't seal the deal (in no small part because they didn't have speed at the edge). Is gon' change.

The possibilities for an amazing defensive season are endless ... we have a coach with the smarts, we have 3 amazing talents on the DL in Williams, Williams, and Dareus plus when Kelsay puts his hand down he is an above average DE for containing the run and getting to the QB (No, he should not have been playing LB but when you watch the games when he is at DE Kelsay always is doing what he is supposed to be doing (I'll never figure out the naysayers.).).

I figure either Kelsay and/or K-Williams to have a HUGE season this year. Offenses will be preoccupied with trying to contain Mario and Dareus, which will leave K-Williams or Kelsay with single coverage with no help from the backfield. K-Williams hasn't been able to do too much in his years here as he's been the main target of the offense. This changes, and I cannot wait to see the results.

"The AFC East and any other foe Buffalo hits in 2012 is going to have its hands full — that’s obvious, because the Bills had a solid pass rush to begin with, and Williams is as sensational as they come at that aspect of the game."

???

Great article and makes solid points as to how Williams will impact this D. No question about that. Clearly calling the Bills pash rush in 2011 "solid" is somewhat questionable from a results perspective. However, to his point, their issue was not really on the inside, where Dareus and the rotational tackles did provide some push and prevented QB's from stepping up. This only gets better with Williams back. Kelsay did provide pressure on the other side, but lacks the pure speed and atheleticism to seal the deal. No one they tried was effective on the other side. Williams plugs this massive hole, and could make this a truely great line.

I figure either Kelsay and/or K-Williams to have a HUGE season this year. Offenses will be preoccupied with trying to contain Mario and Dareus, which will leave K-Williams or Kelsay with single coverage with no help from the backfield. K-Williams hasn't been able to do too much in his years here as he's been the main target of the offense. This changes, and I cannot wait to see the results.

Totally agree. I expect some of our DBs to have monster years too since the opposing QB won’t be able to stand back there all day long to wait for someone to get open. I wonder if Mario teach Leodis some ball skills?