Prime Time Games?

judman

Do you think the Bills moves this offseason (and we have more to come) will help land an SNF or MNF spot?

Maybe the game @HOU this year? Or, my favorite, a NYJ game at the Ralph so that smack talking idiot DBrickashaw Furguson can dine on some crow.

From James Walker AFCE Blog:

New York starting left tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson sent a congratulatory tweet Thursday afternoon to Williams, who just signed the richest contract for a defensive player, worth $100 million over six years.

"Congrats to Mario, now he has to face us twice a year. I like our odds. Go Jets!" Ferguson tweeted Thursday.

every team will play a prime time game at least once except for dallas who plays 12 of them all at home.

i expect the bills will play dallas or pittsburgh on the road on monday night and the home team will be comming

off a 12 day bye because there last game was on a nfl network thursday night game.

every team will play a prime time game at least once except for dallas who plays 12 of them all at home.

i expect the bills will play dallas or pittsburgh on the road on monday night and the home team will be comming

off a 12 day bye because there last game was on a nfl network thursday night game.

I see this happening easily.

We play Dallas and Pittsburg this year?

I wouldn't be at all surprised. When we picked up TO, it was compelling enough to get us a few primetime (Sunday/Monday) games. Now that we landed the biggest fish in free agency (with an intact neck), I'm sure it'll make the deciders sit up and take notice.

I've asked many sports fans and have never heard a good answer: Why the apostrophe in the first name? What letters does it stand in for?

I'm thinking "u-h"

So according to an interview with Ferguson that I heard a few years ago, the name comes fro Richard Chamberlain's character- Father Ralph de Bricassart - in the mini-series, The Thorn Birds. Apparently Ferguson's mom was a fan, only couldn't spell.

OK, that's my good deed for the day... now can someone please explain Dont'a Hightower? :unsure:

Edited by The Senator

I've asked many sports fans and have never heard a good answer: Why the apostrophe in the first name? What letters does it stand in for?

I'm thinking "u-h"

Dont' know precisily in Fergurson's case, however, I have been told by several AA folks at work that unusual and unique names are often created by combining names of other family members to make new ones for babies. Likely the case here...

I thought about the prospect of primetime games as well. While I'd love to see a home game, isn't it true that the Bills have specifically requested in the past that they not be awarded night games?