Sideline club seats question

tito1

Can someone let me know if the sideline club seats are indoor in the winter? I am considering buying season tickets and I wanted to know the advantage of buying the sideline club seats vs. Regular seats. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Can someone let me know if the sideline club seats are indoor in the winter? I am considering buying season tickets and I wanted to know the advantage of buying the sideline club seats vs. Regular seats. Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Huh? Sideline club seats are outdoors and heated in theory. LOL. They are supposed to be heated, but hardly any of the heaters work anymore. But how would seats be outdoors in the fall and indoor in the winter?

The sideline clubs have access to the Jim Kelly Club etc, which are indoors. If you would need to get out of the elements, you could go up to the club and remain there and watch the rest of the game indoors I guess.

What LV said. The actual seats are outside, but you have the indoor club behind you if you need to warm up.

This will be my 9th season in the clubs and it's hard for me to think about sitting anywhere else now, so if you can afford them, consider them.

What LV said. The actual seats are outside, but you have the indoor club behind you if you need to warm up.

This will be my 9th season in the clubs and it's hard for me to think about sitting anywhere else now, so if you can afford them, consider them.

Jack,

What do a pair of club seats run these days? I absolutely love my seats (now 1st row of upper deck) but the club thing for drinks/food has always been appealing.

Getting soft?

Huh? Sideline club seats are outdoors and heated in theory. LOL. They are supposed to be heated, but hardly any of the heaters work anymore. But how would seats be outdoors in the fall and indoor in the winter?

The sideline clubs have access to the Jim Kelly Club etc, which are indoors. If you would need to get out of the elements, you could go up to the club and remain there and watch the rest of the game indoors I guess.

Sorry, what i meant to ask was if you have access to indoor seating during the winter (is there a place you can move indoors and still watch the game from the area). The reason I ask is my wife complains about going to games in December when its freezing out. I would rather sit elsewhere but I have to satisfy the wife. Its a pretty big price increase so i wanted to double check.

Sorry, what i meant to ask was if you have access to indoor seating during the winter (is there a place you can move indoors and still watch the game from the area). The reason I ask is my wife complains about going to games in December when its freezing out. I would rather sit elsewhere but I have to satisfy the wife. Its a pretty big price increase so i wanted to double check.

Yes you can go indoors and watch the game.

Do it. Your wife will be satisfied. I reccomend the Van club because it's where I'm at but also because the two clubs on our side are smaller and less congested than the Kelly club.

They would be happy to let you see it also.

Yes you can go indoors and watch the game.

Is that right? I've had them in the JK club for 2 years now and I can't recall being able to watch from inside, except for seeing it on a TV screen.

I only use the "club" to a) get to my seats, b) use the can or c) get an occasional drink, because I do want to watch the game and not just "lounge". I only bought the club seats to get on the 50 yard line.

Yes, inside there is the "Chili's" atmosphere and loads of TVs showing all the games, but I can't recall any windows where you can look out onto the field. The luxury suites have those, but not the "club", at least to my knowledge.

Suggest talking to the Bills premium seat people to double check.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

Jack,

What do a pair of club seats run these days? I absolutely love my seats (now 1st row of upper deck) but the club thing for drinks/food has always been appealing.

It depends on what section you get, the closer to the 50 the more expensive, and how many years you sign up for. Currently the option is 1 or 3 years. There's also the PSL, I'm not sure if that changes on seat location. From the info they sent with my ticket invoice this year, the prices range from $1278 to $2223 based on location. Best option is to call the ticket office, 1-877-BB-TICKS (1-877-228-4257)

Is that right? I've had them in the JK club for 2 years now and I can't recall being able to watch from inside, except for seeing it on a TV screen.

It's all based on how you word your answer. You are correct there are no windows in the sideline clubs to look out to the field. Beerme is right that you can still see the game, but did not mention it would be on a TV.

Getting soft?

Yep. I like the location of my seats and the ammenities. And Charlene is cute and brings me drinks. And you never know what visiting team front office person may be in the suite behind me.

post-9-078174000 1331913101_thumb.jpg

post-9-009450000 1331913375_thumb.jpg