Sal is on WGR tonight. Great show

Sal is actually turning into one of the best hosts and I'd have to think that the guys in charge realize it. He brings a ton more to the table than Schoop (sp?) and Brad Riter has been solid as well. I'd like to see them replace the afternoon show with a Coach Sal/Brad Riter show and move the other nitwits to the morning.

Love his passion. Been a fan of his since guys on this board were posting links to his Justin.tv show a few years ago. Very impassioned. Loved the show tonight in particular, he sounded so pumped, saying things like "get over it NFL, Buffalo finally got there guy" which is exactly what we're all thinking right now.

For those of us who follow on Sal on his internet show, I can't agree more. He does a terrific job calling it as he sees it, whether it's good or bad. To think, not even a year ago he left his job in Florida as a teacher; he and his wife made a blind jump to move to Buffalo without any job prospects lined up. His wife found a job in her profession and we've been fortunate that WGR has given him a chance. I only see his role in the Buffalo media growing until he's the premier sports journalist in WNY.

It's been a great couple of days for WGR. Of course the Bills don't sign a mega free agent every day, but it would be awesome if WGR would replace Cowturd with local hosts. Maybe do a daily best-of replay evenings when there isn't hockey. The more local WGR can be the better.

PTR

Sal is actually turning into one of the best hosts and I'd have to think that the guys in charge realize it. He brings a ton more to the table than Schoop (sp?) and Brad Riter has been solid as well. I'd like to see them replace the afternoon show with a Coach Sal/Brad Riter show and move the other nitwits to the morning.

Now what could be more fitting than makin' those 2 Bills-bashing morons get up at 4 every morning to start their show at 6 AM? :beer:

It's been a great couple of days for WGR. Of course the Bills don't sign a mega free agent every day, but it would be awesome if WGR would replace Cowturd with local hosts. Maybe do a daily best-of replay evenings when there isn't hockey. The more local WGR can be the better.

PTR

I can't stand cowherd. One word from his mouth to my ear is enought to ruin my morning.

Totally agree! He's great, and WNY could use more guys like him on the Radio...I'm also warming up a lot to Joe B...That Kids got a nice future...I'd like to see him and Sal get their own Show together on a regular basis... B-)