I Renewed My Tix on March 8

I feel great about renewing my tix (Section 137 on the aisle right in front of the club boxes - a/k/a "Poor Man's Box Seats") and laid out about 1700 but I gotta tell you - I'm excited. We must have struck a nerve with these guys (Meachum and Williams) to have them fly out so I like the direction we're goin guys. Hoping we have a lot of sellouts and mucho-success.

First time season ticket owner. My buddy's getting back from active duty in the Middle East in June, so the two of us thought "what the hell?" and got seats in the Rock Pile (section 243) together, fully expecting SJ13 to take a walk, a 5-11 season, and another bout of soul-crushing misery.

And then...they cut the prices for seasons by a hundred bucks, re-sign Stevie, and may pull in the biggest free agent haul in the past 20 years of the franchise. Safe to say that even without watching a game being played, the investment in the franchise is already worth the price and then some.

First time season ticket owner. My buddy's getting back from active duty in the Middle East in June, so the two of us thought "what the hell?" and got seats in the Rock Pile (section 243) together, fully expecting SJ13 to take a walk, a 5-11 season, and another bout of soul-crushing misery.

And then...they cut the prices for seasons by a hundred bucks, re-sign Stevie, and may pull in the biggest free agent haul in the past 20 years of the franchise. Safe to say that even without watching a game being played, the investment in the franchise is already worth the price and then some.

Love it. Congrats brother. Go Billllls

I added two more seats to my account. Have 6 now.

PTR

Everyone says they are the least expensive tickets in the NFL so I can see why you upped your seat total....it's tough to justify it - but come home opener in the lot at 10am, having a beer and cookin food - it is money well spent....especially if we get these two