Ok This Will Make Me Happy

Hater

Ok we are out of the RG3 sweepstakes I have come to terms with this, so if this happens I will be happy if we sign Mario Williams, Vincent Jackson or Pierre Garçon & Draft Quinton Coples that would make me happy, I know thats alot to ask for but there is no use to be cheap in 2013 team have to spend 95% of their cap money

& Be Honest would you rather have Mario Williams than Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller can handle the running game he show that but we need a big time DE & could you Imagine Mario Williams, Marcel Dareus, Kyle Williams & Quinton Coples as our starting D-line it could be the best in the NFL

What could the Bills do to make you Happy

Edited by Matt183

Ok we are out of the RG3 sweepstakes so if this happens I will be happy if we sign Mario Williams, Vincent Jackson or Pierre Garçon & Draft Quinton Coples that would make me happy, I know thats alot o ask for but there is no use to be cheap in 2013 team have to spend 95% of their cap money

& Be Honest would you rather have Mario Williams than Fred Jackson, CJ Spiller can handle the running game he show that but we need a big time DE & could you Imagine Mario Williams, Marcel Dareus, Kyle Williams & Quinton Coples as our starting D-line it could be the best in the NFL

What could the Bills do to make you Happy

How are these two related at all? You can get Williams and keep Jackson.

There is not enough money to sign both Mario Williams & Fred Jackson unless you don't sign Vincent Jackson or Pierre Garçon & we need another top WR & Spiller can handle the Running Game & we pass more than run anyway

There is not enough money to sign both Mario Williams & Fred Jackson

why? the market real big for 3o year old RBs with a year still on his deal?

why do so many people on this board think fred is top priority? HE IS NOT!

I totally agree ... Mario Williams would not have any impact on Fred Jackson.

Not to be greedy but I'd like both in Bills' uniforms ... we will know in about 8 minutes.