Espn and NFL network

I wonder what they thought the odds of re-signing Stevie Johnson were?

That being said, I hope that the Bills DON'T sign big name free agents. They are almost always a waste of $. Better off giving it to your own good players and building through the draft with maybe a few second tier free agents sprinkled in. Just like the Bills current plan.

Over the last twelve years the Bills organization has consistently disappointed to the point that even the fan base is mostly pessimistic. Why is the rest of the country supposed to care what this organization does at this point? I'm all for giving the organization, yet another, chance, but I don't expect anyone that is t a Bills can to notice until this team can end a season with a winning record. Do I think that season is this season? Yeah, but I've been wrong before.

That being said, I hope that the Bills DON'T sign big name free agents. They are almost always a waste of $. Better off giving it to your own good players and building through the draft with maybe a few second tier free agents sprinkled in. Just like the Bills current plan.

Signing Brees, Peppers, Pat Williams, Takeo Spikes and Steve Hutchinson worked out pretty well for their teams. Those come to mind quickly. I'm sure there are more.

How's that been working out the last 12 years ? No playmakers :No playoffs. We have a roster full of second tier players. (And third tier if you include the QB).

They should have made an effort for Griffin (and I don't know if they did) and they need to draft guys that will make a difference. there are several guys in this draft who look like they could be probowl caliber.

They should go hard after Mario Williams and then consider a stud in the draft.. not just go after a need. Personally, I think David DeCastro, Janoris Jenkins and Melvin Ingram have "star" written all over them. However, they may not be necessarily a position of need.

And finally, until we have a QB who doesn't make so many errors of accuracy and judgment we can only go so far. Just my opinion.

It looks like they think we are not a player for any top free agent. I`ve been watching for days and no mention on any big names at all. I guess we are cheap or they don`t want to come here.

Ok...I try to respect every person's opinion and realize we all have different perspectives and beliefs regarding our favorite team....but WHY in God's name would you choose to place any stock in networks "predicting" who the BILLS will sign?? I realize we all love to hear the BILLS name thrown around about who they might sign, but to assume anyone other than the BILLS know what their plans are, is ludicrous....although it was a horrible signing, NO ONE had the BILLS signing T.O. to a contract that year and then you see the ESPN presser....so, while I'm not necessarily one for the Super Mario or VJax sweepstakes, I'll reserve judgment until a week from now before I make any assumptions about the BILLS plan for the next few days....now, I will not crucify Nix for NOT signing a guy at 4:01 p.m. today, but if a couple days go by and we don't have some valuable players, as much of a defender of Nix and Gailey as I have been, I'll be happy to roast them along with everyone else....but let's just take the wait and see approach for now

Albert Hayneworth, Nate Clements, Chad Ochocinco are a few more names that come to mind.

Ocho has never been a free agent in his career. He was traded for a low-round pick last year, though.

Bryce Paup, Ted Washington, Antoine Winfield, and Sam Adams were four more high-profile FA signings that worked out really well for the teams that signed them. Johnathan Joseph was a great signing for the Texans last year; Asante Samuel was a great signing for the Eagles a few years ago. Kevin Greene was a great FA signing twice - first for the Steelers, then for the Panthers.

It looks like they think we are not a player for any top free agent. I`ve been watching for days and no mention on any big names at all. I guess we are cheap or they don`t want to come here.

I don't put to much stock on TNFLN especially when they have Ryan Linell listed as a FA kicker when the Bills signed him last month. What a bunch of worthless bums they have there.

Over the last twelve years the Bills organization has consistently disappointed to the point that even the fan base is mostly pessimistic. Why is the rest of the country supposed to care what this organization does at this point? I'm all for giving the organization, yet another, chance, but I don't expect anyone that is t a Bills can to notice until this team can end a season with a winning record. Do I think that season is this season? Yeah, but I've been wrong before.

Exactly! Couldn't agree more, every year I get pumped up for FA but I'm always disappointing. Until we actually bring in someone big (or spend big money in FA) we will not get looked at as a possible landing destination for a top free agent.

And this plan has worked so well for us the last 10 or so years.