How 'bout a dirty three-way?

#34fan

This wouldn't happen in a million years, but It'd be sweet for Bills nation.

We Get: Aldon Smith, and Colin Kaepernick

We Trade: Our #10 pick to Houston

Houston Gives: Andre Johnson, plus a third rounder next year to the Niners.

Come on. It's even money that OBD will blow the ten pick anyway. The Niners need help at reciever, and Houston is literally one guy away from being conference title contenders. IF this were possible, and you were GM, why wouldn't you do it?

-Commence fire.

Edited by #34fan

This wouldn't happen in a million years, but It'd be sweet for Bills nation.

We Get: Aldon Smith, and Colin Kaepernick

We Trade: Our #10 pick to Houston

Houston Gives: Andre Johnson, plus a second, and third rounder next year to the Niners.

Come on. It's even money that that OBD will blow the ten pick anyway. The Niners need help at reciever, and Houston is literally one guy away from being conference title contenders. IF this were possible, and you were GM, why wouldn't you do it?

-Commence fire.

I don't get it. Why would Houston give away their best player for a draft pick?

I don't get it. Why would Houston give away their best player for a draft pick?

Good question. Personally, I find Johnson's injury history worrisome. I figured with the 10 pick they could grab an OT, or a stud reciever. With Foster healthy they're still a great offense.

Edited by #34fan

Houston would never give up their star receiver and 2 high draft picks just to get one 1st rounder. That makes no sense, at face value there is no one as good as Johnson that will be available at ten

Okay, I admit, throwing a 2nd rounder in there is high. -I edited it out. What if Floyd is there @ 10? -And don't forget, you still have Jacoby Jones, Iglesias, and Arian Foster. Of course, it's fantasyland, but given what's happened in the last 48hrs....

Edited by #34fan

So nothing involving Penelope Cruz and Kate Upton, huh?

No. But I can hook you up with Betty white, and Joan Rivers? :sick:

Maybe it's just me, but after the Peyton thing went down, I look around the league, and I see no sacred cows. The exceptions to that, of course, being Tom Brady, and Eli Manning. pretty much everyone else can either be cut or Traded. I would think that a pickup like Floyd would be worth it to a team who's number one reciever is just one tweak away from being officially labeled "injury prone"

If you're the Niners, your'e taking the Chance that Johnson isn't injury prone, but just in case that proves true, you have the safety of a high pick to offset it. Having another big, fast, target for Alex Smith could be worth it to a team that already has a stud TE in Vernon Davis. Could you imagine that tandem?

As for us, imagine Aldon Smith playing DE in our front 4? :o or shift him to OLB in this hybrid crap we fool with sometimes. -Next to Dareus, and Williams, that'd be terrifying.

But like I said, it's fantasyland. Speculation on LSD. Just something to dream about while your watching march madness, and having a few cold ones. :beer:

Edited by #34fan

Good question. Personally, I find Johnson's injury history worrisome. I figured with the 10 pick they could grab an OT, or a stud reciever. With Foster healthy they're still a great offense.

If they could grab an OT or a stud receiver then why wouldn't we just do the same. A "stud" receiver opposite Stevie sounds great.

Edited by RealityCheck

I hope that was a joke.

Even in a pipe dream, I'd like to see everyone get something they could use. I think the Niners could use another stud reciever, and I wouln't mind Aldon Smith or Kaepernick. If the Texans proved anything last season, it's that they have depth. They could add to that this season with a high pick.

This has to be a joke. As a serious trade possibility, the Colts are shifting to a 3-4 while we're shifting to a 4-3. I haven't scoured their roster, but wonder if they have any now expendeble players they'd trade for Dwan Edwards.

Hey you might be on to something there !!!! :w00t:

Even in a pipe dream, I'd like to see everyone get something they could use. I think the Niners could use another stud reciever, and I wouln't mind Aldon Smith or Kaepernick. If the Texans proved anything last season, it's that they have depth. They could add to that this season with a high pick.

High draft picks are not supposed to be used for "depth" lol. Now you are suggesting that the texans should trade their best player to grab a depth player? That is crazy talk.

High draft picks are not supposed to be used for "depth" lol. Now you are suggesting that the texans should trade their best player to grab a depth player? That is crazy talk.

It is, without question, crazy talk. Still, I'm not so sure Johnson is still their best player. Like I said, since the Peyton thing, I don't see that many sacred cows left.