Todd McShay's latest mock

Todd McShay just released his latest Mock draft today at ESPN insider. He still has the Bills taking Courtney Upshaw - Alabama ! I'd be o.k. with that ! <_<

I dont get it. At first i thought he migh tbe a good pick. But the more i read up on what he does well, its not what the Bills REALLY need. Pass rusher. Is he suppose to play DE or OLB? If DE why take a guy who isn't great at what you need the most?

McShay is second only to Mel Kiper in uselessness in the draft. I respect Mayock and Chavous, but those 2 ESPN clowns are scamming everyone if you think they're even remotely competent at their job.

+1

Mcshay & Kiper is like having the stomach flu. It comes out of both ends and neither is very good.

Todd McShay just released his latest Mock draft today at ESPN insider. He still has the Bills taking Courtney Upshaw - Alabama ! I'd be o.k. with that ! <_<

YOUR KIDDING RIGHT! Did not run today at his work out, tendinitis in his knee. Sounds like an immediate starter with no health issues, for a 10th overall pick no way. Can't wait to see him healthy. An immediate impact player? I don't think so. Thats a lot of money to give a guy who's missed two work outs for NFL scouts already, but to each his own.

Edited by T.O.

Man, I hope not. I just don't see him a a full-time DE.