Bills fans please, stop worrying about not selecting

Yes he had insane combine numbers for his size but simply put, the guy isn't a very good football player. Go ahead and try and find highlights of the guy, if you can. Anyways yeah it was cool to see a 350lb guy run a 40 under 5.0 seconds and all but don't worry about the Bills missing out on anything special. Yes I have a crystal ball you can find it up my ass. Sorry for the rant just sick of the Poe hype.

Yes he had insane combine numbers for his size but simply put, the guy isn't a very good football player. Go ahead and try and find highlights of the guy, if you can. Anyways yeah it was cool to see a 350lb guy run a 40 under 5.0 seconds and all but don't worry about the Bills missing out on anything special. Yes I have a crystal ball you can find it up my ass. Sorry for the rant just sick of the Poe hype.

Who?

I hear about the Griffin fellow, and Luck? i think his name is but poe?

We already have the same size guy from the same school: Kellen Heard 6'6" 345

I'm hearing there is a STRONG possibility Poe goes #9 Overall to Carolina... B-)

We already have the same size guy from the same school: Kellen Heard 6'6" 345

Seriously? :huh:

Poe's size is more comparable to Dareus...So is his athleticism...Which is the key...And a Planet Kellen Heard will never even come close to visiting...

Now, Poe has some steps to take to be in Marcel's neighborhood on-the-field...But his athleticism and size/speed/strength ratio is top tier...It would be Top 5% of current NFL DT's...Maybe Top 3%...No disrespect to Heard...But... B-)